D&D 5E ForgedAnvil D&D 5E Character Generator

DanteMccloud

Villager
I was updating this awhile back but stopped about a year ago. Does anyone have an updated version that includes Tasha's Cauldron, and some of the newer updates? I have 2.28 (Modified with some of my own stuff). My Version is 2.28 Beta 10 Derivative version 3.10. If anyone has a copy more up to date than mine or with anything I'm missing that would be awesome. Sharing is caring :)

Last edited:

Conandar

Explorer
Scan the last page or two of messages to find the way to get the current version. Sadly, there doesn't seem to be much in the way of new work being done on this generator these days. I personally stopped using it when I found a better solution for my needs.

DanteMccloud

Villager
Scan the last page or two of messages to find the way to get the current version. Sadly, there doesn't seem to be much in the way of new work being done on this generator these days. I personally stopped using it when I found a better solution for my needs.
Yeah the old method of emailing doesn't work since it's automated it gives you the old version. The newer docs are all community updated. Like mine above.

Remove ads