D&D 5E ForgedAnvil D&D 5E Character Generator

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
One quick note I didn't see Greenflame Blade taking into account draconic bloodline for a sorcerer. I tried with red, gold, brass and so far that's the only spell I found that doesn't take the extra damage into account.

Thanks again for such a great resource.

Noted and fixed in the next build (beta 11) - cheers

Tozjia

First Post
Forged, I noticed 2 possible issues with V2B10. I have a 17th level fighter, with dual wield fighting style and feat. I don't see the Bonus Attack list under Bonus Action or Active Features. Also, the BattleMaster Fluff ability "Know your Enemy" doesn't show up in any area.

Thanks,

Lalato

Adventurer
I finally made the switch to the 2.0 beta. Is there now a way to add the bonus from a Luckstone to the Ability Score modifiers?

I know I can add the bonus directly to Saving Throws and Skills.

Conandar

Explorer
I finally made the switch to the 2.0 beta. Is there now a way to add the bonus from a Luckstone to the Ability Score modifiers?

I know I can add the bonus directly to Saving Throws and Skills.

No magic item other than the most basic ones are directly supported. (A potion of healing, for example, needs nothing other than an entry in the inventory.) The Stone of Good Luck (luckstone), despite its short DMG description, is one of the harder items to manually represent because it affects all ability score checks and 5e D&D is all about ability score checks! Saving Throws are ability score checks. Skill checks are ability score checks. Combat (melee/ranged/spell) checks are ability score checks. Even passive score checks are ability score checks. The "Luckstone" basically modifies everything!

Dannyboy7702

First Post
Forged,
I am not sure if this has been addressed but there is an issue with the dragonborn's weight. In the phb (pg. 121) it states that the dragonborn has a weight of 175+2d8x2d6. In the Beta 10 build you have it listed as 175+2d8x1d4.

If this has been brought to your attention already please ignore. Love the sheet!!!

Dannyboy7702

Yonner

Explorer
Saving Throws are ability score checks. Skill checks are ability score checks. Combat (melee/ranged/spell) checks are ability score checks. Even passive score checks are ability score checks. The "Luckstone" basically modifies everything!

This isn't true. The luckstone affects Ability Checks and Saving Throws, not attack rolls. There are three types of rolls, ability checks, saving throws, and attack rolls. The Luckstone mentions two of the three.

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
Forged,
I am not sure if this has been addressed but there is an issue with the dragonborn's weight. In the phb (pg. 121) it states that the dragonborn has a weight of 175+2d8x2d6. In the Beta 10 build you have it listed as 175+2d8x1d4.

If this has been brought to your attention already please ignore. Love the sheet!!!

Dannyboy7702

Thanks for the feedback, corrected in beta 11 :)

Remove ads