D&D 5E ForgedAnvil D&D 5E Character Generator

Conandar

Explorer
I love this thing. I'm having problems with the import function. Is it working properly? The page seems to load my old sheets but then doesn't populate anything.

Version 2.xx is still in beta and I do not believe that the import functionality is fully in place, yet. It seems likely that that part will not work completely until the rest of the tool has reached the release stage.

Mickey Flint

First Post
I got a Headband of Intellect last night in League play. How do I add that into the sheet? Increases Intelligence to 19. Do I just fudge the Int score to 18 (since I get racial bonus)? I remember in the 1.64 that there was a magical override or temporary field on "Character Sheet 1"
(I tired to search but I may have missed it (likely_ in the 258 pages).

I love and promote your Generator as the best supplement for D&D gaming. I require it for the games I run!

murph3010

Villager
Can anyone help me. I have an issue now that the char is at high level. in the section for character details. Background feats etc. It cuts off my new feat. How can i extend this page of take out background and race and i no longer need to be able to see them ??? i suck at exel have no idea!

Mickey Flint

First Post
Can anyone help me. I have an issue now that the char is at high level. in the section for character details. Background feats etc. It cuts off my new feat. How can i extend this page of take out background and race and i no longer need to be able to see them ??? i suck at exel have no idea!

On the very first sheet named "Start" in the upper center box, in the right side of the "Options" Box you will see a series of toggle boxes for Race, Background, Class, Feats, All Details. Simply uncheck the items you no longer need or want to be displayed.

murph3010

Villager
Yeah i thought that but it then makes the rest of the sheets not make sense when you print them. because of things like proficiency etc would vanish??

Hydraaa

First Post
More wrapping fixes
Fighter goading attack - move 'targets' to next line
Fighter rally - move 'hit' to next line
Wizard 18 spell mastery - need space in by spending
Transmuter's stone - add s to tranmuter in text.
Text posdibly can be condensed 2 lines. move 'benefit' up a line, and 'of your choice as' up a line and 'effect of your' up a line and 'one ceases to function' up a line
Turn the unholy - has two wraps but not easily to fix

Hydraaa

First Post
I got a Headband of Intellect last night in League play. How do I add that into the sheet? Increases Intelligence to 19. Do I just fudge the Int score to 18 (since I get racial bonus)? I remember in the 1.64 that there was a magical override or temporary field on "Character Sheet 1"
(I tired to search but I may have missed it (likely_ in the 258 pages).

There is on start tab, section 1 ability scores, a magic modifier before final score, you can place difference there

Last edited:

Mickey Flint

First Post
Yeah i thought that but it then makes the rest of the sheets not make sense when you print them. because of things like proficiency etc would vanish??

No not at all. The only section that is affected is Character Sheet IV in the section that I believe you are referring to. All of the other factors of Race and Background and Class w ill stay put

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
More wrapping fixes
Fighter goading attack - move 'targets' to next line
Fighter rally - move 'hit' to next line
Wizard 18 spell mastery - need space in by spending
Transmuter's stone - add s to tranmuter in text.
Text posdibly can be condensed 2 lines. move 'benefit' up a line, and 'of your choice as' up a line and 'effect of your' up a line and 'one ceases to function' up a line
Turn the unholy - has two wraps but not easily to fix

Corrected all above and in previous port in the next build, well spotted

Conandar

Explorer

Another option is to unprotect the Character Sheet page(s) that need modification (probably CS4) and reduce the font size a bit. The size can be changed just for the one section. Remember to protect the page again afterwards so other parts don't get accidentally modified, too!

Remove ads