D&D 5E ForgedAnvil D&D 5E Character Generator

Not sure if it was listed but the Yaun-ti Pureblood does not have the Poison Spray cantrip in the drop down list.

Fixed

Paladin Oath of Conquest - Conquering Presence in Character Details has 30 feet. On Character Sheet I - Active Features it has 60 feet should be 30.

Fixed

v28 beta 4:
I've got a Warlock (Celestial) level 2, and it looks like there's a problem with the expanded Warlock spell lists on the Spellcasting page. I should have Guiding Bolt and Cure Wounds added to my spell list. I can see them listed at the bottom of the list of 1st level spells, but they aren't in the selection dropdown. If I type one in, I get a red error message saying '1 too many spells selected'.

Ahh, this may explain the problem on the spellcasting page:
Warlock (Celestial): Expanded spell list - 1st (burning hands, command). Should be Guiding Bolt and Cure Wounds.

Fixed

Also noticed some typos on the class description area:
Sorcerer (Shadow Magic): 'Eyes of the Dark' are mis-typed as 'Eyes of the Darl'
Warlock (Celestial): 'Healing Light': "The maximum number of dice you can spend at once is3" (needs space before the dice count)

Fixed

[MENTION=6807484]wrightc214[/MENTION] Not sure if this has been reported but noticed today in the 2.28 Beta 4 that after importing my character the selected features only appears in the character summary fields and not on the character sheet 1, active features / reactions sections

Importing into Beta sheets isn't supported. I wouldn't expect it to work until after fixes are complete.

The custom page fixes should, IMO, be secondary to getting XGtE material debugged. Aside from that, when you clear out a section on the Custom page, make sure you reset sections where the default is "Select..." is not just a blank entry. The generator can be picky about little details like that. The custom area for sub-classes has worked rather well for me when entering various XGtE sub-classes in v2.27, so my guess is that either your problems are user error or, if you are using a beta version, it is related to the new material being added (possibly both).

I agree. Once MtF comes out, we should probably have a discussion about which custom classes are in the book by default, but this is very secondary.

Sacco

Most Favored
Seventh Level Gloom Stalker (Ranger): The Iron Mind Skill grants Proficiency for Wisdom Saving Throws; but that is not reflected in the Ability Score Chart [Section 1].

-Edit: Sorry, just noticed the Class Saves section in Section 2. Nothing to see here.

Last edited:

MrDarkflame

First Post
Not sure if mentioned yet, but v2.28 B4 had elemental adept feat coming up with:
Cast Detect Magic at will
Cast Levitate and Dispel Magic once and again after a long rest

Thank you for all the hard work, it is greatly appreciated. Would it be possible to add a feat section in the custom sheet? Thank you again.

That would be a bit pointless. The majority of feats do something unique that doesn't fit an existing class/racial feature. We couldn't program it.

Use the additional details box on the start tab to enter custom feats and then use the other custom areas to munipulate the sheet as desired.

If you have a particular custom feat you want to implement, throw out the details and someone here will help you make it work for your character sheet.

Stormrider73

Villager
Is it possible to get on an email list or anything like that in order to get future upgrades for this project? This is THE best tool I have found to use and I'd hate to miss out on any updates that may come out.

Remove ads