Thanks for the updated version.
I've noticed a couple of issues when I recreated a character using version 7.
1. For the hit points for first level it did not use max hit points, but instead used 1 HP on the "Start" page (reflected with a lower number of HPs elsewhere). Specifically, this was a monk and rather than showing 8 HPs it showed 1 HP (not counting the CON modifier).
2. On Character Sheet II, the color coding does not appear to be working in the "Attuned Magical Items" section.
Thanks for all of the hard work!
1. Fixed for Beta 8
2. Fixed for Beta 8
Thanks for the sheets. These are an excellent tool!
Three things I have noticed
1. When selecting "Gith" as a race, both "Githzerai" and "Githyanki" are receiving the benefit of "Decadent Mastery" which should only apply to "Githyanki".
2. "Githyanki" is no longer a selectable subrace under the "Gith" race, the subrace drop down shows "0" in its place.
3. "Gith" is not a selectable langauage
1. Fixed for Beta 8.
2. Fixed for Beta 8. This was a case of too many cooks in the kitchen. (I'm pretty sure I'm the excess cook...)
3. Added to beta 8. Used Gith as the script. If someone has a source that differs on Gith script, please send a link.
Beta 7. When 0 is entered into the XP column a 3 appears in Feats box under language giving you 3 more languages. It does this so far with halfling, half orc, or no race selected
Fixed for Beta 8.
noticed in Beta 6 forgot to mention still in Beta 7. In spell look up on spellcasting page Zephyr Strike pulls up Reference of PHB not Xanathars
Fixed for Beta 8. Also corrected Zone of Truth showing XGE ref instead of PHB.