• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E ForgedAnvil D&D 5E Character Generator

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
Not sure this bug was reported yet, but when creating a warlock using this tool it shows the deepstalker Ranger archtype as a patron for the warlock (Build 18 version 2.0)

Was testing features, you can change it the subclass section of the custom sheet. Under Subclass 3, change the class from Warlock back to Ranger.

Sacco

Most Favored
Minor Issue

Wonderful tool.

I thought I would report something that hardly anyone would use; but I noticed for V 2.00 Build 18. For the Magical Initiate Feat, if you select Bard the class spell list no longer populates in Section 5's Magical Initiate Drop Down. The other class selections all seem to be working properly.

SansMoins

Explorer
Forged,

Am I missing where/how to enter jewelry? I have to unprotect the sheet to select the Gems, Jewelry, Art Object section. Once I do, there is some automation in there already. What am I missing?

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
Wonderful tool.

I thought I would report something that hardly anyone would use; but I noticed for V 2.00 Build 18. For the Magical Initiate Feat, if you select Bard the class spell list no longer populates in Section 5's Magical Initiate Drop Down. The other class selections all seem to be working properly.

Thanks for the feedback, fixed in the next build

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
Forged,

Am I missing where/how to enter jewelry? I have to unprotect the sheet to select the Gems, Jewelry, Art Object section. Once I do, there is some automation in there already. What am I missing?

Under section 8. STARTING EQUIPMENT & COINAGE you can select or enter your own Gems, Jewelry, Art Objects - automation there for drop down of all items as well as estimated values

jendave

Explorer
Not until, either libre office bug 50916 is completed, or forgedanvil realigns one of the worksheets to be within that restriction

Thanks for the information. How does the LibreOffice bug show up when using the spreadsheet? I may try LibreOffice's daily builds to see if the bug has been fixed.

Remove ads