D&D 5E ForgedAnvil D&D 5E Character Generator

ShadowO

First Post
It doesn't look like Hexblade's Charisma ability modifier is making it into weapon +attack/+damage calculations. Additionally, I see "+4 attack & dmg, pact weapon instead of ST" in the active features section on character sheet 1, but the charisma modifier is +3.

Shouldn't it be equal to the Charisma mod ?
Is there any way to override which ability modifier is used for attack/dmg bonus calculations?

Last edited:

Since we are on Hexblades, I just tested this with my character, and aside from the above mentioned, there is also an issue with the "Attacks" fields. Hexblade correctly gets all martial proficencies and it works with all weapons i've tested except 'Long sword' which doesnt register as proficent when it's selected.

Also - Half-Drow Elf racial options, on the spellcasting tab it adds the extra Cantrip slot, but the dropdown menu is empty and you can't select the 'Dancing Lights' cantrip there. It would also be great if the 1/rest spells for this race shows up on the Active features tab in the character sheet once the character reaches 3rd and 5th level respectivly as they are activation abilities/spells but doesn't really fit into the spellcasting area. I guess that could be said for all similar abilities for races etc.

Greetings Colleagues...

I think I found a glitch on the 'Start' page in section '3. Character Details'. The Darkvision is set to 150 for all races and I can't get it to change when changing race. The overrides will change it but I can't get it to stay with the Racial defaults.

jtk

Edit: Was tinkering around and got it to clear by resetting the sheet but then it gets stuck again.

Last edited:

I just tried to create a warlock/sorceror with hexblade and Favored Soul. Somehow, when I try to add spells, the clerical spells and cantrips are not selectable. Am I doing something wrong, or is this not implemented yet?

KimoKhan

First Post
Greetings Colleagues...

I think I found a glitch on the 'Start' page in section '3. Character Details'. The Darkvision is set to 150 for all races and I can't get it to change when changing race. The overrides will change it but I can't get it to stay with the Racial defaults.

jtk

Edit: Was tinkering around and got it to clear by resetting the sheet but then it gets stuck again.

This was pointed out earlier and has been address in v4, but thank you.

AndyG1128

Villager
Yell at...erm, tell Hasbro (Wizards of the Coast) that. I wish I had an e-mail contact point to share for Hasbro, but it seems that companies don't actually want us to contact them, just read their canned (and often inadequate) FAQ. They need to know that what little they do offer is inadequate and not at all satifactory for most players.

I've done a bit o'yelling to be sure. And thanks to the kind stranger who cam to my rescue. I do appreciate it even though I can't PM you yet to tell you, lol

Remove ads