D&D 5E ForgedAnvil D&D 5E Character Generator

My Account

First Post
Hi

Could someone DM instructions to get this sheet please? I'm not sure how to use the gmail link

If you send an email to getlink56+enw at gmail, you will get an automatic reply with links to 2.27 and beta 5. When a new version is released you will get an email with updated links.

My Account

First Post
Hopefully last distribution list update!
Gmail has limits on emails to prevent sending spam. While, I agree its a good thing, it has made my attempts to distribute links quite a challenge.

gmail limits:
Max BCC per Send: 25
Max Script calls to send mail/day: 100
Max emails sent/day (including canned responses): 500

Final Solution:
I've figured out how to write a script that will create draft emails with 25 BCC address. I can then send all the drafts the same day as long as the sub list stays under 12,500 users. :cool:

Edit: I periodically check to make sure the canned response is still working. If you send an email with the +enw tag, you will get an automatic reply within a minute or so. If you don't see it, check your spam box (especially outlook/live accounts) and if you still can't find it post a message in this thread so I can look into it. I don't log in very often so I won't see a PM without a public notice.

Steve Treavett

First Post
Hi
I am not sure if this has been mentioned but I found that when using a kensai monk on the BETA5 if I chose kensai weapons that were not monk weapons (e.g. longsword) the were still listed as non-proficient in the weapons list, and in fact still used str bonus when I believe he is entitled to use them as martial arts weapons and get finesse, i.e. dex bonus? Thanks

Steve

Remove ads