D&D 5E ForgedAnvil D&D 5E Character Generator

Zerrian

Explorer
Thank you for keeping this alive. I'm not skilled enough with Excel to be of use other than play-testing...

You're very welcome! Luckily I'm an IT guy and the code/equations for Excel are pretty easy for me to follow.

Speaking of play-testers, I've created a Bug/Error reporting form to keep track of what needs to be fixed in FA. If you know of a bug I haven't tackled yet please look into reporting the bug. It'll help me save a lot of time backtracking through the form to find any errors and such. ForgedAnvil Bug/Error Tracking Form

Zerrian

Explorer
It's been an interesting challenge reverse engineering the code and thought processes. It appears I've added in the Warforged (with 3 subraces) and have it displaying properly. Now it's a matter of learning how to lock it all down similar to how it was. The biggest challenge appears to be getting the Reset feature to work again since it's currently be stripped away.

Timtumm

Explorer
On behalf of everyone, thank you so much Z. I would love a new version with some of the new books included in them. Warforged was my favorite, so thanks for adding that.

bschrempp

Villager
I have an old version, are there any instructions anywhere?
Example: In section 4, Skills. at the bottom is has a cell for Feats max 3. What is this cell for?

Conandar

Explorer
That cell allows for adding more Skills that your character has to be added beyond the normal maximum. Using the term "feat" may be misleading. There is a Feat cell in the Tools area for the same reason, and probably the languages area too (don't have the generator open at the moment to double check.)

phoffman

Explorer
It's been an interesting challenge reverse engineering the code and thought processes. It appears I've added in the Warforged (with 3 subraces) and have it displaying properly. Now it's a matter of learning how to lock it all down similar to how it was. The biggest challenge appears to be getting the Reset feature to work again since it's currently be stripped away.

I have added most of the Eberron stuff. I didn't have a problem with the reset function you describe.

Haven't added the feats yet or the double blade weapon yet.

Nearly all of the modification is in the tables tab.

Zerrian

Explorer
For those reporting bugs about not being able to add racial stats for Warforged Envoy and other races. Please see these screen shots to confirm where to add these modifiers in. I'll make sure to adjust brighter colors when the option is available.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases