D&D 5E ForgedAnvil D&D 5E Character Generator

DrFeelGood101

Villager
I believe that tracking form is not run by Forged Anvil, but by someone else who was working on a derivative spreadsheet.
Forged Anvil received a cease and desist letter from WoTC regarding this spreadsheet.
As far as I know it is no longer being developed in any official capacity.
However, this forum does have posts with possible corrections to bugs for those who are savvy with Excel, and have already taken the steps needed to do so.
Is there someone savvy enough that has the newer Eberron material coded into their Forged Anvil spreadsheet?

Hazimil

Villager
As far as I know it is no longer being developed in any official capacity.
However, this forum does have posts with possible corrections to bugs for those who are savvy with Excel, and have already taken the steps needed to do so.

That's a shame, I can understand why WotC do this, to protect trademarks etc, but somedays it can be a bit over-the-top. :(

Last edited:

Hazimil

Villager
Thanks for the information. This incorrectly does not show on the first page of the character sheet, in the current version.

Regarding Aasimar healing Hands. Assuming I have unlocked the Tables tab, how do I go about editing it to ensure this adds to the character sheet? I've not seen a way yet, but there is a lot of Excel code to look through!

Thanks.

Timtumm

Explorer
Is anyone actively adding to the beta 8 sheet? I am specifically asking about Eberron: Rising content. If not, I'll try to shoehorn in a 1 level Artificer dip using custom, but it looks really bad. If someone is working on it, I will wait.

Thanks.

Conandar

Explorer
Be careful, or the WotC C&D attack hammer will find a new target to beat into submission! That being said, somebody may well have added the new material you desire already (not me, I am not skilled enough with Excel to do that). The artificer is especially tricky, as it is an entirely new class and the custom page of the generator is not set up to handle entirely new classes.

You might also want to check out the Aurora Builder program, which has an active community that adds new and 3rd party materials regularly. It uses the standard D&D character sheet, which I personally do not care for, but it is actively updated.

Hazimil

Villager
Is there a way to highlight a weapon as offhand (as in two weapon fighting) to automatically take dmg bonus off? I'm ok with using the overrides to do this, just wondered if I had missed something obvious?

Conandar

Explorer
AFAIK, there is not a way to designate a weapon as an off-hand weapon in the current generator, so using the damage override is your best bet. Could it be added to the generator? Sure it could, almost anything is possible with code...but it could get very messy, too.

phoffman

Explorer
AFAIK, there is not a way to designate a weapon as an off-hand weapon in the current generator, so using the damage override is your best bet. Could it be added to the generator? Sure it could, almost anything is possible with code...but it could get very messy, too.

The spreadsheet overrides are exactly for this kind of customization. In many ways the spreadsheet assists you, but still requires a player know their options.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases