• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Forget the Mule: Why Must My DM Restrict Chicken Ownership?

EvilQAGuy

First Post
Unless I were your DM.

I've given him the dungeon master equivalent of post-traumatic stress disorder. Now I just ask him if my character can buy the most random things just so I can see his eye twitch. Seriously, what does he think I'll do with four hundred fish hooks and twenty five pounds of lard?

I've given him the dungeon master equivalent of post-traumatic stress disorder. Now I just ask him if my character can buy the most random things just so I can see his eye twitch. Seriously, what does he think I'll do with four hundred fish hooks and twenty five pounds of lard?

That sounds like the answer to a Pinky and the Brain question.

A question I'm not sure that I want to hear. :)

Dausuul

Legend
I've given him the dungeon master equivalent of post-traumatic stress disorder...

Pity the henpecked Dungeon Master.

But seriously, you don't want to go off half-cocked with this approach. While you're crowing over your successes, your sins may come home to roost when the local bird people hear what you're doing and show up to carve you into nuggets.

Also, it'll kill your chances with those hot elf chicks.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads