• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Forgotten Kingdoms Lands Art

samursus

Explorer
I was thinking the same thing. AND it looks like its all recycled. And I guess they are reprinting the cover/CA/line of sight etc diagrams from HotFL (if I remember correctly that is). Wow. I try and remain optimistic about WotC, but I am sure seeing some signs of things not going well there.

I was thinking the same thing. AND it looks like its all recycled. And I guess they are reprinting the cover/CA/line of sight etc diagrams from HotFL (if I remember correctly that is). Wow. I try and remain optimistic about WotC, but I am sure seeing some signs of things not going well there.
Take it easy. This is most likely not the correct art gallery, as the four pieces of art previewed in the weekly excerpts aren't even included (click here and scroll all the way down to view the pics, click to enlarge)

shamsael

First Post
Take it easy. This is most likely not the correct art gallery, as the four pieces of art previewed in the weekly excerpts aren't even included (click here and scroll all the way down to view the pics, click to enlarge)

Definitely not the right gallery. I think that's the Monster Vault gallery.

HotFK has approximately the same mix of old and new art as HotFL.

Definitely not the right gallery. I think that's the Monster Vault gallery.

HotFK has approximately the same mix of old and new art as HotFL.
And I don't even think it's the complete art gallery for the Monster Vault, most likely pieces from the adventure and a few pieces from the book itself. I have seen some pics of the book's interior, and the art I saw there didn't appear in the gallery.

Scribble

First Post
The title didn't even make sense... Forgotten Kingdoms "Lands" Art?

Supposedly it's from the DM's Book in the Red Box.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads