• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Forgotten Realms Cast

Simon Magalis

First Post
Wikidogre said:

1. this initialy was posted as a wish list, if we could pick to play certain parts, not who is.

Point taken, my mistake. :)
Also, is there any information about WHEN this thing is supposed to happen? It doesn't seem like it should take as long as it is; makes me wonder if there is a problem.

To tell the truth, I wish the thing was a cartoon. The original cartoon is still the best stuff out there on the tube that deals with said material.

Darkchylde

First Post
Jeremy Irons as Khelben....the voice of Tony Jay (Frolo in the hunchback of Notre Dame cartoon and the owl in the Mighty Max cartoon) as Bane. Monica Bellucci as Catti-Brie. Patrick Stewart (with extensions) as Elminster. Kenneth Branagh as Fzoul. Liam Neeson as Manshoon. Courtney Cox as Alustriel. Sarah Michelle Gellar as Storm.

Oni

First Post
I've noticed a couple of people have pegged Alan Rickman as Sememmon, but I've just finished reading the first two books of the Return of the Archwizards trilogy and I kept finding myself thinking how great it would be if Alan Rickman were Khelben Blackstaff.

Wolfwood

First Post
It really is a wish list and just some people having a good time thinking who would make good or at least decent portrayals of some characters. I agree it will more than likely be a sight based show, much like Andromeda.
Most of the episodes will take place in some city that they can use over and over again and when they go out outside of it they can just use some forest.
They may have one semi famous person on the show ala Kevin Sorbo, but most of the others should be unknowns. If they have well known characters show up then maybe they should use bigger named actors. Andromeda has kind of used this with important characters they bring in.
I keep using the Andromeda reference due to the fact it is made by the same company. I would not expect the series too show up until at least 2003 if they are still working on scripts and there is no list of actors yet.

I think Fabio would not be a good Wulfgar, he has a heavy Swedish accent and is just goofy.

Alan Rickman could be cool, just not sure who yet. Stan Lee as a narrator would be cool, reminds me of the old Spider Man and his Amazing Friends.

absurdum

First Post
drizzt bill cosby
wulfgar hulk hogan (he must contsantly rip off shirts and say wulfamania)
artemis john lovitz
elminster sean connery
midnight Gene Simmons in drag
cyric Kevin Bacon
harple's the monty python crew
kirken rufo michael jackson
jarlaxle denis rodman
mirt marlon brando
khelben Robert De Niro
the entire drow race all the wayen's playing multiple parts
fzoul jeff foxworthy

Ferret

Explorer
Words do not express my shock, wes snipe is good, he should be one of drizzts brothers/Jarlaxel.

richard anderson would kickass as someone, Montilio deBrouchee.

Danny devito would do a really good Regis.

Samuel l. jackson as zaknefein

Miranda richardson could be one of the drow priesties,

Isabella Rossellini as Catti-brie.

frankthedm

First Post
Drow Are NOT african skinned!

Ugg....I really hope they don't just use black actors for the drow. The dark elves have ashen to pitch skin, not coffee /w cream, milk chocolate or Nubian.

Ferret

Explorer
I know there not, And I did not pick them out because of this, I picked them because I thought they'd play the part well, sorry for misleading you.

Remove ads