Forked Thread: Help with Rogue || Answer to ArtofSymmetry's question on Taclords

Forked from: Help with Rogue

ArtofSymmetry said:
I really really feel like a heel for barging in with no constructive advice buuuut. I posted this question in another discussion and I feel it's misplaced and will not get replies, and you guys seem to be on topic. But I am currently making a Human Tactical Warlord, and I can't seem to get his ability scores correct. I need the strength and charisma for the abilities, and with my feat Tactical Assault, intelligence is good for bonus damage. Then dex for initiative? Or does that really matter compared to others. What's preferable, Improved Initiative or Human Perseverance. Sorry again. Gl with your rogue.
If it helps at all, I looked up some possible armor you could con your Dm into letting you use. Laughing Death Armor, gives resist 5 necrotic and is level 9. Repulsion Armor is pretty good early on, gives you an encounter that pushes any enemies away from you if they move adjacent. Lasts a full encounter and is level 2. At level 15 Zealots Armor would be pretty damn devastating. Btw these are all from the Adventurers Vault, if your dm does not have access to it currently PM me or something if you actually give a rip about the items.

EDIT: AAAAAHHH!!! SORRY DOUBLE POST!!!

My advice check out the WotC Boards, go to the CharOp Board, the Library Thread, choose Leader, and take a read in one of the Warlord Guides.

Just a note on ability scores: Taclords need STR, INT, then anything else.

Last edited:

Remove ads