Forked Thread: Ryan Dancey - D&D in a Death Spiral (Keep it Real)

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Stephen, i'm afraid modrons are going to have to be mandatory in MM3. I didn't want to say anything, you know how it is, but I know this guy who knows this guy who love polyhedral asswhuppers... just sayin'.

Ahem. :D

And Mark, this probably isn't the best way to distract the thread (which modrons aside is focused on the people contributing to the game.) Thanks.

Adso

First Post
Stephen, i'm afraid modrons are going to have to be mandatory in MM3. I didn't want to say anything, you know how it is, but I know this guy who knows this guy who love polyhedral asswhuppers... just sayin'.

Ahem. :D

Oh...oh...Oh! Well since you put it that way... :eek:

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
And Mark, this probably isn't the best way to distract the thread (which modrons aside is focused on the people contributing to the game.) Thanks.

It's just an extension of the Dancey discussion that I figured didn't need its own thread but please do use your Admin powers to split it off to its own thread along with the responses that are from SRM. Thanks.

Could you give it the subject line "The Decade Old Data?" Thanks, again, PC.

Last edited:

avin

First Post

Ok, I'm preordering.

By the way, now that you guys are around, there was a topic here some time ago asking for an update of the Encounter Builder, adding all compendium monsters and exportig the encounter to a printable version.

I just want you guys know that this would help our lives as DMs a lot.

jokamachi

Explorer
Haven't bought a single 4e book. Gave away all my complimetary copies I got for playtesting. Sticking with 3e/3.5 and Pathfinder... like almost everyone else I know.

RIP, Wotc.

Shemeska

Adventurer
I like modrons. A lot.

However based on the comments by Collins and Cordell back in 3.5 during the chat for the Planar Handbook, unless opinions over there have greatly changed, I don't think we'll ever see them from WotC again because "everyone thinks they're silly", etc.

Remove ads