Formatting broken

wlmartin

Explorer
NOTE : I am using FireFox The forums formatting seems broken for me and I am unsure if there is a setting gone wrong. When I hover over the "Your Notifications" link, I get no popup to show me anything. When I reply to messages instead of carriage returns in quote blocks I get the BR html formatting code. When i try and use the page shortcuts such as CTRL+B, CTRL+U, CTRL+I to format my text, it doesnt format and instead opens up the shortcut actions for FireFox (ie Bookmarks, Page Source etc) Also I am fairly sure this message even though I have split it into multiple paragraphs, the formatting of my browser will put it in as one long block of text. If it matters at the bottom left of the page it tells me BB code is On Smilies are On

shamsael

First Post
NOTE : I am using FireFox The forums formatting seems broken for me and I am unsure if there is a setting gone wrong. When I hover over the "Your Notifications" link, I get no popup to show me anything. When I reply to messages instead of carriage returns in quote blocks I get the BR html formatting code. When i try and use the page shortcuts such as CTRL+B, CTRL+U, CTRL+I to format my text, it doesnt format and instead opens up the shortcut actions for FireFox (ie Bookmarks, Page Source etc) Also I am fairly sure this message even though I have split it into multiple paragraphs, the formatting of my browser will put it in as one long block of text. If it matters at the bottom left of the page it tells me BB code is On Smilies are On code is On HTML code is Off I am unsure if this is important and HTML code should be on. Does anyone know what is broken here?[/quote]

Not sure if this is related to your issue, but I can't access the forums at all from my ipad since about two or three weeks ago.

I can get on with IE, but I often get error messages.

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
I'm working in Firefox, and have no such issues.

I'd recommend the standard: clear your cookies and cache, restart your browser, and see if that fixes the problems.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Just checked with Firefox and it seems fine. I'm guessing something like the javascript plugin in your browser isn't running, but that's a complete guess.

Remove ads