D&D General Founders and Legends plus GaryCon

darjr

I crit!
I'm going to both Founders and Legends and GaryCon next year. Anyone else going. Any requests for specific games?

I also needed Customer Services help and sent an email tonight expecting a response in a day or two. Instead I got one a few hours later, late on a Sunday! So I'd like to shoutout to GaryCon customer service!

Erol Otus art of a beholder in front of a crystal ball showing a wizards face (Gary?) facing off a night in black armor with a black sword.

Evil Red Dragon holding up the Founders & Legends logo carved in gold on stone sitting on a pile of gold.

Sacrosanct

Legend
I'll be at GaryCon, but not Legends and Founders. Which is unfortunate, because I turn 50 at Garycon, and so does D&D. I was hoping on doing some special event. Founders would be a great time to do that, but I can't schedule the time.

Retreater

Legend
My library is hosting the state conference the weekend of GaryCon, so I have organization, presentations, etc., to do. Sadly, I'll have to miss one of the best times in gaming. :(

G

Guest 7042500

Well, I have seen an amazing number of "how do you play CHAINMAIL" posts on various forums. Actually playing a game would answer questions better than any number of forum posts.

darjr

I crit!
Well, I have seen an amazing number of "how do you play CHAINMAIL" posts on various forums. Actually playing a game would answer questions better than any number of forum posts.
I might this year. I usually don’t have time cause I run so many games. 30 hours or more usually. This year I’ll run a ton but leave more time to do other things.

Remove ads