D&D General Founders and Legends plus GaryCon

SteveC

Doing the best imitation of myself
I have a lot of friends who will be there. Sadly, I get to do one Con the entire year and for me that is Game Hole Con. Enjoy for those of us who have too many life responsibilities!

SteveC

Doing the best imitation of myself
The problem with all the good gaming Cons is that they get too big. For me, Gen Con is that way, and Game Hole Con is getting there. I know a lot of people who go to Gary Con and it sounds like it's reaching capacity too.

Retreater

Legend
The problem with all the good gaming Cons is that they get too big. For me, Gen Con is that way, and Game Hole Con is getting there. I know a lot of people who go to Gary Con and it sounds like it's reaching capacity too.
GenCon has definitely surpassed the capacity I'm comfortable with. GaryCon was great last year, and I hope it remains so. I'm going to Origins this year for the first time in 5 years, so I hope it also remains good.
In all cases, I think it's important to adjust our expectations. Cons (and gaming in general) have exploded in popularity in recent years. We're not going to get a GenCon like we had a decade ago.

darjr

I crit!
I’m in Gary’s house. Pardon the blurry photo.

IMG_9543.jpeg

Remove ads