• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Founding of a Guild (4e)

geogator

First Post
The old lizard has fallen asleep in his chair with his pipe still knocked in his lips. His own snoring startles him awake for a moment and he opens one eye. "Yes, the morrow. Everything should be well tomorrow." He shuts his eyelid once more and settles in for sleep.

Atanatotatos

First Post
[sblock=ooc] sorry for the slowing down guys. Enworld ate my post TWICE [/sblock]

After reaching an agreement, you finish your meal and finally can rest after this eventful day. You sleep soundly and the morning after you wake up early, and find Sylas waiting for you, gratitude in his eyes. The villages are gathered to thank you and provide each of you with a horse.

The trip is brief and uneventful. You ride past a low hill and as the air grows more humid you come before a path carved in the middle of an extremely thick vegetation. A few yards before reaching it from aside, Sylas speaks: This is the swamped area I told you about. Reportedly, the cove of the bandits is a cave in its interior. Be wary of ambushes, for in some areas the vegetation is so thick they look like a jungle. I'll sneak in and look for the lizardfolk, alone I'll be faster and stealthier. I'll find you when I know if we can have allies in this battle...

garyh

First Post
Oak waits till Sylas enters the woods before speaking to its companions.

"Be wary. Sylas seems trustworthy, but who can tell? And who can say how he'll be recieved by the lizardfolk?"

With that, Oak draws its two blades and maintains a ready stance.

Redclaw

First Post
Isdar nods appreciatively at Oaks words, his assessment of the warforged going up. I agree, he adds. We might even be walking into a trap here. He loads his crossbow and slides to the back of the party.

Atanatotatos

First Post
[sblock=Oak] After only a few minutes, you hear a noise coming from few feet from you, among the first trees, like some leaves moving and a very low mumbling [/sblock]

garyh

First Post
Oak softly warns the rest of the group, "Caution!"

Turning to face the rustling leaves, Oak calls out "Who goes there?"

Atanatotatos

First Post
[sblock=Oak]you can hear a faint rustle, like something was entering deeper in the vegetation. You also think to barely hear a low chuckling... [/sblock]

SarahRequiem

First Post
Meriadeth stands behind the large warforged with her handcross bow in her hand. she peeks from his side and whispers

"I don't like forests, why dont monsters build city like normal civilized people?"

garyh

First Post
Oak calls out again, "Halt! Identify yourself at once or we WILL take you down and identify you the hard way!"

Clearly, Oak learned something during its time with the Wardens...

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads