• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Founding of a Guild (4e)

Redclaw

First Post
Isdar nods. That seems a wise approach, although I would hate to be caught far away from the others if we spring that trap. He shrugs, double-checks his crossbow, and prepares to head out.

Atanatotatos

First Post
[sblock=ooc]before doing anything, tell me approximately in what formation you're walking in, and approximate dstance between scouting members and the rest of the party. Assume a 10-feet path[/sblock]

Last edited:

Redclaw

First Post
[sblock=ooc] My suggestion would be to have Oak and Isdar about 40' in front of the rest of the group, moving just off the path, one on each side. That should give us some cover, letting us conceal ourselves with stealth. [/sblock]

Last edited:

geogator

First Post
The aged dragonborn hangs toward the rear. He is content to let the rash youth run into the trap while he stays safely. A decent distance of at least 80 feet between him and the hazards feels safe.

Atanatotatos

First Post
[sblock=ooc] If you think there's a trap ahead, you don't have that much space anyway, you're 20-30 feet from the clearer area. Also, though it is possible to walk aside the path for a while, the area in front of you is surrounded by very thick vegetation, so you would only be able to enter it from the path you're on. [/sblock]

garyh

First Post
[sblock=ooc] If you think there's a trap ahead, you don't have that much space anyway, you're 20-30 feet from the clearer area. Also, though it is possible to walk aside the path for a while, the area in front of you is surrounded by very thick vegetation, so you would only be able to enter it from the path you're on. [/sblock]

[sblock=OOC]Given that, then I think the rest of the group should just sit tight while Oak and Isdar move ahead.[/sblock]

Atanatotatos

First Post
[sblock=ooc]just to be clear, it's not that i want to limit your actions by saying "you can only enter the area from the path you're on". It's a jungle (well, more like a "jungley" wood with swamps). You could even start burning all the trees if you thought it was a good idea... or go back... or whatever you want. [/sblock]

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads