Founding of a Guild (4e)

Voda Vosa

First Post
"No, I didn't knew him at all." Earth states plainly. "I believe they are behind some meeting with some people I don't know. They requested our company to bypass the jungle, and after our capture and breakthrough we thought it would be safe to travel in a larger group. I know nothing of thieves or bandits." The warforged states. The turns his head to watch at his back-plant for a moment. Earth's brown dim glowing eyes centered on Yenha "You are right, I do not understand you. You are not like me, you are the opposite of me. I do not feel in peace in your presence." he states, with no emotion in his bass rusty voice.

Diplomacy and insight: 17

Atanatotatos

First Post
...so you at least have no intention on helping us clear our sacred woods from those rogues!! snarks the shaman at Earth, sounding disappointed and on the way to agry.
1/3

[sblock=voda]it seems Earth has wasted the little trust you had instilled in the lizardfolk. He was waiting for the group Sylas promised would have helped fighting the bandits, and now he's back to beaing an interloper who killed a couple of lizardfolks and ran from capture.[/sblock]

ooc: may I suggest Isdar's and/or Oak's intervention? Also, i realized I have been writing "Isdar" in place of "Sylas" a couple of time... :blush: Sorry!
(much more than a couple actually... i see now i must not have made much sense in some paragraphs... sorry again guys...

Last edited:

Voda Vosa

First Post
"I didn't say that spirits speaker of the lizard-like-men. I stated my unawareness of the situation. I would gladly remove the curse that wounds the ones that worship the spirits of the earth. It's the least I can do, after I saw the offerings of the lizard-like-men." Earth says. He scratches his chest, and a portion of the dry mud falls apart, cracking in the ground. The warforged stares at the pieces of dry mud, like a man looking at his clipped nails.

OOC: Just wanted to scare you =) Diplomacy 18.

Atanatotatos

First Post
That... changess thingsss inded. Though... You saw our offerings? answers the shaman, half relaxed, half thoughtful.
But what about the others? he snaps again, facing the rest of the party.
2/3

[sblock=Insight 20] The lizardfolk seems to have noticed Isdar's gloves, but it looks like he's ignoring it for the moment...[/sblock]

OOC: did scare me a bit... Anyway, no more rolls for Earth. Sorry, but let's leave the stage to the others too :)
Guess should have done this in order of initiative indeed. Sorry, it's gotten a bit messy but i thought it'd take less ^_^"

Redclaw

First Post
We did not abandon Sylas, Isdar says calmly. He left us in the woods, and we have just now found our way to your village. He said he was going to try to secure allies for our foray, which I can only assume would be some of your warriors. He looks back toward the body of the one-armed elf. It saddens us to know that he did not find us, or wait for us, but we are still ready to continue what we started, as long as it will help the village.

[sblock=ooc] I guess another diplomacy roll makes the most sense, so here it is, 9[/sblock]

Atanatotatos

First Post
The shaman looks at Isdar, pondering. then, calmly, asks: Very well human. And now, tell me: Did you and your friendss kill the protector of the woodsss?
3/3

garyh

First Post
"We did not kill the spirit, though it and its allies did great harm to my companions," Oak says. "We did not know what it was, but I do know it ran away."

Diplomacy check (1d20-1=15)

OOC: Good check for a bad skill. :) Thanks for clarifying the Isdar mix-up, I was confused.

Atanatotatos

First Post
ooc: yeah, I guess it must have been really confusing... sorry again

The shaman looks at Oak, observing him, then he asks: You wield two sswordsss, don't you? Then he turns and starts looking for something in a pile of stuff. Then I believe thisss wass left me for you. Beforre deparrting Ssylasss told me to give hiss sspare sssword to a man of iron with two sswordsss, should it return., he continues, handing Oak a sheated sword.
[sblock=Oak, as soon as you unsheat the sword:] a +1 longsword[/sblock]

Vvery welll... iff theese are yor intentionss, I will have you guided to the entrance of the banditss' cove...
Iff you succeed in wiping them out... you'll keep anything you find... or have already found...
, launching a venomous look at Isdar. But should you betray me... I'll have my revennge. Forr Sssylass too.
Do we have an agreemennt?

garyh

First Post
"Thank you," Oak tells the lizardman, accepting the sword. "We will honor our agreement with Sylas, as he honored it. I am sorry I doubted him, for he did keep his word."

Remove ads