Founding of a Guild (4e)

Atanatotatos

First Post
Nay! spouts the lizardfolk. One-arm wasss our ally. I... don't know the reasson... when he ssaw the bodiess of two dragonbornss in the garde of the protector ssspirit... he decided to asssault the banditss on hiss ownn... but, he wass no more the warrior of once, no more. He fell far too sssoon. Then, the shaman stops for a moment, then asks, looking at the warforged, his eyes as arrows: But now you reminnd mee.... You ssaw him talking to me when you and the red-sskin were captive... he wass trying to convince me you were part of the oness he had recruited... but why did you run if you ssaw him?

Walking Dad

First Post
"What was the lie? You didn't speak to me, nor did we use lethal force until you are poisonedme!" Malek says.

[sblock=OOC]
Trying to help the next bluff or diplomacy check.

Edit: Bluff (1d20+11=15)
Hitted the 10 for aid another.

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Malek
Perception: 10 Insight: 15 Low-light Vision
AC 15 Fortitude 14 Reflex 14 Will 15
Hit Points: 26 / 26 Bloodied: 13
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Resist: Fire 5
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Healing Surge:6 Surges per day: 8 / 8
Encounter Powers: Dreadful Word, Infernal Wrath
Daily Powers: Crown of Stars

Condition: -
[/sblock][/sblock]

Last edited:

Voda Vosa

First Post
"The spirits must be free. Youy can't capture a spirit and pretend it will remain captive for long. I didn't know the reasons of this dead elf. I do not care either, whether he wanted to help me or not. There are certain things one must do. I needed to escape"

Voda Vosa

First Post
OOC: Insight: 13 (forgot to add the bonus) in aiding another one. Earth does not lie about anything or pretend anything. He is just trying to understand the situation.

Atanatotatos

First Post
[sblock=voda]ok for the insight check, but a diplomacy (not bluff, since he's not really lying as far as he knows) check would be appropriate to sound convincin with Earth's last statement...[/sblock]

Graf

Explorer
Captian Diplomacy strikes again

Look... it was all a mis-understanding right? Our friends thought they were poisoned and well; lets be reasonable. He's a tiefling, people try to poison him all the time. So he gets scared by that... and he, she points at Earth, thinks he's a spirit, right? He doesn't really understand people like you and me at all....

[sblock=Diplomacy =7]
the roll

That's the problem with Yenha, really, she's a "get out and do things" kinda gal. Nobody wants to make a diplo roll and she'll be happy to "explain things".

Honestly? I think we should just suck it up, do some RP and roll the dice on some of this. We don't have much diplo... but that doesn't mean we can avoid rolling. ;)

We're not going to get through encounters just rolling insight and trying to aid another. If we really faff it up... we can get like... to 3rd level by killing this whole village. :confused:

[/sblock]

Atanatotatos

First Post
The lizardfolk stares at the warforged: Ssso you're ssaying you did not know Sylass..... but something seems to interest him more at the moment...You do sseem to have sssomething particularly... earthy Without moving his eyes from Earth, the shaman asks the party: Whateverr! What arre your intentionss now!?
You allrready abandoned Sylass onnce. Why did you come back?

1/1 (Voda's roll was low, but considering Malek's aid and that what Earth said would make a certain sense to the lizardfolk shaman, it got a hefty bonus.)

[sblock=voda]Earth doesn't really catch much about the lizardfolk... he seems to be trying to clear up what are the party's intentions[/sblock]

The lizardfolk disdainfully ignores Yenha's comment, and seems still more interested in Eart. He waits impatiently for an answer from the party.
1/2

OOC: Ok, to make things a bit quicker, I'll sum up what the part knows/ should have realized at the moment:

-Sylas is the one-armed elf that originally recruited the first party, of which Isdar and Oak were part, to get rid of a group of bandits currently occupying the swam, traditionally territory of the lizardfolks inhabiting the village you're in. But his loyalty is doubted by both Isdar and Oak.

-Sylas was an ally of the lizardfolk, and he tried to help Earth and Malek when they were prisoners, trying to convince the lizardfolk chief that they were in the area because they were part of the group recruited by him.

-The lizardfolk revere some kind of nature spirit. Isdar and Oak should have realized that's the creature they fought when their two comrades fell. Isdar saw their corpses, had the buried, and went alone to fight the bandits.

There might be something more, and there are obviously details the new members don't know, but that's what comes to my mind as most important now.

Last edited:

Remove ads