• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Founding of a Guild (4e)

Atanatotatos

First Post
The two lizardfolks quietly and quickly guide you through the path. Isdar and Oak recognize the place they've been ambushed in. About where Blizzard's and Desh's bodies where, two small mounds of earth now stay.
One of the lizardfolks hisses, the other comments spitefully Hks! They angered the ssspirit of nature and sstole our offeringss. But they was punished!

Redclaw

First Post
Isdar stiffens at the disrespectful tone aimed at his former companions, but the fact that they had been interred helps him maintain his control. What offering was this? he asks, carefully keeping his gloved hands motionless.

Atanatotatos

First Post
You humansss know nothing. Answers the lizardfolks. We lizardfolk worsship sspirits of nature. They protect usss. We offer thingss of beauty and power to them. There, the lizardfolk points at the small pit under the tree that Isdar and Oak had found earlier was the offering. Dunno what wasss thiss time.

Walking Dad

First Post
"Nice. I prefer to give offerings to the stars. But as you like. Can we continue?" Malek says, looking a bit disappointed that the lizards killed some people. Not playing nice next time.

[sblock=OOC]
Takes dagger from Isdar.

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Malek
Perception: 10 Insight: 15 Low-light Vision
AC 15 Fortitude 14 Reflex 14 Will 15
Hit Points: 26 / 26 Bloodied: 13
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Resist: Fire 5
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Healing Surge:6 Surges per day: 8 / 8
Encounter Powers: Dreadful Word, Infernal Wrath
Daily Powers: Crown of Stars

Condition: -
[/sblock][/sblock]

Atanatotatos

First Post
[sblock=ooc]This game of things players know or don't know is getting quite interesting to me...didn't really expect this adventure to go this way...[/sblock]

Graf

Explorer
Malek looks at Yenha and whispers: "They use poisoned darts. But I tried to not kill them. They had the chance to kill me and Earth and they didn't!"

Yenha nods and tries to look casual.

She follows along behind the lizardmen and nods sagely during the discussion. Some people take their religions very seriously.

Voda Vosa

First Post
"I would take it seriously if it can ends my life. I like to be alive. Or concious of my own existance at least." Earth comments, not without sounding somehow sad.

Remove ads