• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Founding of a Guild (4e)

Graf

Explorer
[sblock=OOC]Changed my action, I can contribute something...[/sblock]

Yenha looks over at Isdar and then at Malek.
And then looks closely at the lizard men; I bet one of these answers is better than the other.... if I were a scalely, territorial egg-laying primitive what sort of answer would I be looking to hear?
[insight:14]

Last edited:

Atanatotatos

First Post
[sblock=Yenha]You can't catch much. The two lizardfolks don't seem too subtle or informed. They're waiting for "the ones that came with the one-arm. Their irritation is quite apparent, tho.[/sblock]

The silent lizardfolk stares at Isdar while the other talks, the he asks him, in draconic : [sblock=draconic]Are you or not the ones one-arm recruited?[/sblock]

Last edited:

Voda Vosa

First Post
Earth follows without complain. He seems to mix with the jungle itself. The dirt and earth that coats his torso and arms seems more green now, may be some kind of moos...

Graf

Explorer
Yenha eyes the big lizardfolk camp. So... you all fought with these lizard before? She oh-so-casually rests her hand on her sword. I hope that one-arm will be happy to see us...

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Yes, they fought them. They are skilled warriors." Earth shrugs, shaking his little plant. "Fighting is not good for anyone, they ended up killing some of them and they wounded us severely." Earth keeps walking, and a moment later he adds "I don't like fighting..."

garyh

First Post
Oak follows, making no secret about loosening its swords in their scabbards. The warforged wants the lizardfolk to know it's ready for any surprises.

Walking Dad

First Post
Yenha eyes the big lizardfolk camp. So... you all fought with these lizard before? She oh-so-casually rests her hand on her sword. I hope that one-arm will be happy to see us...

Malek looks at Yenha and whispers: "They use poisoned darts. But I tried to not kill them. They had the chance to kill me and Earth and they didn't!"

[sblock=OOC]
Takes dagger from Isdar.

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Malek
Perception: 10 Insight: 15 Low-light Vision
AC 15 Fortitude 14 Reflex 14 Will 15
Hit Points: 26 / 26 Bloodied: 13
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Resist: Fire 5
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Healing Surge:6 Surges per day: 8 / 8
Encounter Powers: Dreadful Word, Infernal Wrath