• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Founding of a Guild (4e)

Graf

Explorer
So, what were you doing out here with all the lizard people in the first place? Yenha yaks on obviously. [Percept=[URL="http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1760555/"]9[/URL]]

Walking Dad

First Post
Malek looks around, but doesn't spot anything interesting. As Yenha's questionseems to be for Isdar, he doesn't answer.

[sblock=OOC]
Perception (1d20=2)

Does Malek got a dagger?
[sblock=Mini stat block]
Malek
Perception: 10 Insight: 15 Low-light Vision
AC 15 Fortitude 14 Reflex 14 Will 15
Hit Points: 26 / 26 Bloodied: 13
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Resist: Fire 5
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Healing Surge:6 Surges per day: 8 / 8
Encounter Powers: Dreadful Word, Infernal Wrath
Daily Powers: Crown of Stars

Condition: -
[/sblock][/sblock]

Graf

Explorer
[sblock=ooc: technically]you can be plural or singular; so it could be you (Isdar) or you all...

But you don't have to talk to me if you don't want to :p

[/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
"I see two lizard-like-men guarding the entrance. They don't seem to be hiding. But I can't assure they will be nice to us. I think they remember me crushing some of their brothers, and Malek's harming lights." Earth says. He unount and walks, as if anything happens.

Last edited:

Atanatotatos

First Post
As you get near the two lizardfolk, you hear one of them hissing something at his fellow. [sblock=Draconic]It must be them?![/sblock]
They wait for you to approach, sears in hand, but showing no signs of getting ready to do battle.

Last edited:

Walking Dad

First Post
Malek looks at the lizardfolk and whispers at his comrades: "Does anyone of you speak their language?"

[sblock=OOC]
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1760809/Takes dagger from Isdar.

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Malek
Perception: 10 Insight: 15 Low-light Vision
AC 15 Fortitude 14 Reflex 14 Will 15
Hit Points: 26 / 26 Bloodied: 13
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Resist: Fire 5
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Healing Surge:6 Surges per day: 8 / 8
Encounter Powers: Dreadful Word, Infernal Wrath
Daily Powers: Crown of Stars

Condition: -
[/sblock][/sblock]

Redclaw

First Post
I do, Isdar says. It seems they're expecting us. His arms loose at his sides, hands empty, Isdar walks up to the two lizardmen. He speaks in the same language they just used, Greetings, scaled ones. I am Isdar. My companions and I seek the one-armed elf, and would greatly appreciate any help you might give us.

Atanatotatos

First Post
At Isdar's words, the lizardfolks look at each other and one, pointing at Isdar, says, in bad Common: Arre you tha onesss zath came wiz One-arrm?

[sblock=ooc]I came to realize that i was running lizardfolks assuming the way I usually see them, play them, and npc them, without posting any note on general knowledge on them. Sorry guys, habit.
Anyway, Lizardfolk are generally feared by common people as all savage humanoids are, but any commoner would prefer an entire village of Lizardfolk to a small band of Gnolls, for example. That is because, while being very territorial and aggressive if bothered, lizardfolks don't generally raid other settlements, or show particular cruelty. [/sblock]

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads