• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Fraisala's art

Fraisala

First Post
Here we go!

Having had the distinct pleasure of experiencing a 4e game with a party filled with unruly eladrin lead to this musing on what their homeland might look like.
attachment.php

And being short on inspiration once, I had someone read a monster description to me from a random book, without naming the book or the beastie. This is the result.
attachment.php

And then some brush pen sketches musing about a character from a game I was in many years ago
attachment.php

I hope you guys get as much enjoyment out of seeing these as much as I did making them. B-)

Attachments

• feywild1.jpg
    feywild1.jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 327
  • scaly.jpg
    scaly.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 282
  • litainks.jpg
    litainks.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 266

Meatboy

First Post
Wonderful pics Fraisala. I like the landscapes the best. With the feywild one though it seems a little muddy, as in I have problems getting all the details from it. I love the ruined castle one. What medium do you use?

Fraisala

First Post
Wonderful pics Fraisala. I like the landscapes the best. With the feywild one though it seems a little muddy, as in I have problems getting all the details from it. I love the ruined castle one. What medium do you use?

As to the feywild landscape, I thought a soft focus would be a little more otherworldly and went with that. [edit] Actually, it looks much better in person.

Most of my color stuff is generally done in watercolor, as is the case with those above. Being familiar with the medium since I was little helps me feel really at ease with it B-)

Fraisala

First Post
And these are some quickie character portraits for a Final Fantasy inspired game. I tried to give them a sense of being something like sketchy concept art, since Amano's concept sketches for the series are so well known and loved.

In no particular order:

Asha
attachment.php

Cid
attachment.php

Ichi
attachment.php

Kazir
attachment.php

Len
attachment.php

Rania