Fraisala's art

Fraisala

First Post
Here we go!

Having had the distinct pleasure of experiencing a 4e game with a party filled with unruly eladrin lead to this musing on what their homeland might look like.
attachment.php

And being short on inspiration once, I had someone read a monster description to me from a random book, without naming the book or the beastie. This is the result.
attachment.php

And then some brush pen sketches musing about a character from a game I was in many years ago
attachment.php

I hope you guys get as much enjoyment out of seeing these as much as I did making them. B-)

Attachments

• feywild1.jpg
    feywild1.jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 336
  • scaly.jpg
    scaly.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 291
  • litainks.jpg
    litainks.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 280

Meatboy

First Post
Wonderful pics Fraisala. I like the landscapes the best. With the feywild one though it seems a little muddy, as in I have problems getting all the details from it. I love the ruined castle one. What medium do you use?

Fraisala

First Post
Wonderful pics Fraisala. I like the landscapes the best. With the feywild one though it seems a little muddy, as in I have problems getting all the details from it. I love the ruined castle one. What medium do you use?

As to the feywild landscape, I thought a soft focus would be a little more otherworldly and went with that. [edit] Actually, it looks much better in person.

Most of my color stuff is generally done in watercolor, as is the case with those above. Being familiar with the medium since I was little helps me feel really at ease with it B-)

Fraisala

First Post
And these are some quickie character portraits for a Final Fantasy inspired game. I tried to give them a sense of being something like sketchy concept art, since Amano's concept sketches for the series are so well known and loved.

In no particular order:

Asha
attachment.php

Cid
attachment.php

Ichi
attachment.php

Kazir
attachment.php

Len
attachment.php

Rania