• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Free Fantasy Architecture (New Stuff! 6/4/03)

KnidVermicious

First Post
Re-done front view in color

Attachments

• asmon2-frontcolor.jpg
    asmon2-frontcolor.jpg
    131.9 KB · Views: 192

KnowTheToe

First Post
These are really good. I enjoy that you put different versions of the same drawing because each one gives a unique mood of the arcitecture.

Buttercup

Princess of Florin
Knid, you're amazing.

I want you to know that because of the fortress you made for me, I've completely changed the direction of my campaign. I've got a fairly long and complex adventure based at the fort, half a dozen possible side quests, a potential invasion by a goblin army (roll a d20!) four new NPCs that are going to be very interesting, and the excuse to literally drop my players into a whole new world where they will be confronted with races, cultures and monsters they've never seen before!

They aren't going to know what hit them (insert evil rat bastard laugh here) and it's all because of you. :D You are my muse.

And these new images of the Asmon Citadel are going to find their way into my world too. I can feel the creative juices starting to flow....

brak1

Amateur Fortean
Always great stuff, Knid. I find myself wishing I could zoom in on these, because I know I'm missing fantastic details (like the curly bits at each end of the bridge).

KnidVermicious

First Post
Close up of Virkune Keep in color

Anybody want to see anything else?

Also, I've finished all the requests, anyone have any new ones?

Attachments

• asmon2zoom2color.jpg
    asmon2zoom2color.jpg
    156.3 KB · Views: 163

Buttercup

Princess of Florin
Here's a suggestion, but if anyone else asks you for something, do theirs first. And if you don't like this one, you don't have to do it. You've already been very generous to me.

A crystal temple rising out of the water in a lake. The temple is dedicated to a goddess of water and sky, and so the temple walls reflect both. It's got 6 tall bell towers, each with several bells at different levels. There is one door into the temple, but no causeway to get to it, since they really don't want visitors.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads