• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Free Fantasy Architecture (New Stuff! 6/4/03)

KnidVermicious

First Post
EDIT

Attachments

• towerpic2small.jpg
    towerpic2small.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 1,496
Last edited:

KnidVermicious

First Post
A pseudo-burned chunk of tapestry depicting an ancient temple lost in the depths of a jungle. That sounds about right.

Attachments

• zig1small.jpg
    zig1small.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 1,478

KnidVermicious

First Post
One more before I leave for the weekend. Yes, I am doing this from work.

This was going to be my avatar, but apparently those are turned off now.

I normally don't do organics, as I'm better at non-living things. Anyway, my namesake:

Attachments

• knid.jpg
    knid.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 1,425
Last edited:

KnidVermicious

First Post
Another picture of the tower. This time in color. I like to work with 3D CAD objects and then use 3D rendering programs.

Attachments

• tower3small.jpg
    tower3small.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 1,412

KnidVermicious

First Post
Thank you kindly.

Just for your kind comments, here are some quick ones. An elevation and a bird's eye. Whipping out pictures is easy. Getting the model built is the hard part.

(edit): Having some difficulty. How do you post two images in one post? Also, what is a good size for images? I want people to be able to see them, but I don't want anyone's computer exploding from massive files.

Last edited:

alsih2o

First Post
vermicious-

i think just big enuf to see clearly works best, because of the exploding computer thing..

as for 2 images in one post, i think you have to do one, then edit and add another, but i am unsure...

liking what you are doing tho :)

Remove ads