• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Free PC Portaits!!!! WAHOO!! (New pic! 7/1)

Zorkion

First Post
Knightfall1972 said:

MM II (pg. 42-43)

Cervidals are satyrlike guardinals from Elysium.

hey, Kip, heres a scanned pic of one
srry that its kinda late, i just saw your post

EDIT-err srry its not workin here, ill try in another post

Last edited:

Suldulin

First Post
great work kip, I've two more characters to request if you would :)
For the first one I'd prefer the demon/celestial one if you can't show both forms

Name : Talant a'Me'a
Class: Incubus
Level : 3
Race : Tanar'ri
Hair: shoulder length black with platinum roots
Eyes: silver whites, golden irises, red pupils
Height: 6'

Alignment: chaotic good

STR : 14 +2
DEX : 16 +3 Ref: +6
CON : 14 +2 Fort: +5
INT : 16 +3
WIS : 14 +2 Will: +5
CHA : 22 +6

Talant a'Me'a(thrice fallen)is a recently outcast incubus
he became such after an. . . misfortunate. . . attempt at 'turning' a high priestess of a goodly diety. He managed to teleport away before the spell she cast was completed but it still had a strong effect up his spirit and very being.

His wings are feathered though they still have small spurs of bone jutting from the joint and his features are a not unhandsome mix of demonic and celestial.(was orginally an astral deva, who 'fell' to being devil, then 'fell' to being a demon, finally 'fallen' to his current state of (somewhat unwillingly, heh) attempting to repent)

His most commonly assumed alternate form is that of a human noble likewise 6' tall but with piercing green eyes and short light brown hair
(Talant a'Me'a
Race: Human
(apparent)Class: Aristocrat
Height: 6'
Stature: slender, muscular, handsome
Skin: healthy tanned
Eyes: sparkling emerald green
Hair: Light brown.)

His face often slips to showing great regret/sadness when he thinks he is not being observed(in either form)

Attire(noble):
- blue silken shirt under shimmering mithril chain shirt
- silk breeches.
- tan leather belt
- soft soled black leather boots

Items visible:
- A finely crafted Darkwood and Mithril Naginata, large oval sapphire at the base of the head.
- A Mighty Composite darkwood longbow.
- Lyre of rare darkwood leafed with silver

Last edited:

Zorkion

First Post
arg, didnt work nicely last post, ill try here

Attachments

• cervidal.jpg
    cervidal.jpg
    218 KB · Views: 730

gamecat

Explorer
Kip, a request, assuming you are not too busy:

Jhonen Hatecraft

Male Tiefling Wizard 7

Jhonen Hatecraft is an extremely pale humanoid, with a tiny pair of horns growing from his forehead, just below his beddraggled hair. These fairly standard tiefling deformities pale before his defining trait: A pair of hands grow from the base of his neck. While lacking functioning wrists, these hands are amazingly strong (str 23 on a str 16 character) and are his favorite instruments of torture.

Despite being a guildmage, Jhonen Hatecraft is a powerful swordsman renown for his brutal style. From each hip hangs a longsword. Jhonen also wears a pair of metal-soled cleats/jackboots, and grinds them into the floor when he walks. His clothing is all black leather, with a tunic with a low neckline to accomodate his extra hands. His cloak hangs over his right shoulder, held down by a trio of tarnished silver rings, the bottom two of which have leather straps falling to the scabbards of his longswords.

Would you do your rendition of Jhonen Hatecraft, I'd be most appreciative!

Hi,
If you are not too busy here is another request.
Zell Marakay
Human Cleric Level 7
Wears Fullplate engraved with bones(as if he was wearing a skeleton), a black cloak of resistance (Ringwraith style) and a steel face mask of a goodlooking but featureless human face. He also wields a masterwork heavy mace, a large shield and a +1 sacrificial dagger.
Str:14 Dex:12 Con: 14 Int:12 Wis:17 Cha:14
Domains: Time and Magic and is a priest of death.
If you could find time to do this I would be msot grateful.
Thanks
(ps. I really like the new style)

Last edited:

Sammael99

First Post
Kip the Bold said:
and next is Sammael99's whole adventuring party; from left to right; Yjir, Cendres, Erasmus, Skum, Garwin (and his riding dog) and Lothar.

Great, Thanks kip !

I really dig the ink stuff. It gives the pictures a lot of dynamic and personnality. Don't mind if I ppinch a few more for my games ;)

Are you OK with me posting this one in my Story Hour thread ?

Ben

shaeltin

First Post
You Rox!

AMUSED!
Thank you sooooo much for the lich, now all i have to do is get my mage to level 18!

Ohhh well, i just have to start using the 10% bonus to Experience points rule with high stats.

Keep them coming

(will post another char soon ;->

Remove ads