Free PC Portaits!!!! WAHOO!! (New pic! 7/1)

Kip the Bold

First Post
I'm bored and feel like drawing. So for the next 2 hours or so, I'll draw a portrait of any character description posted here. It takes me about 10-20 minutes to do a passable pencil sketch (depending, of course, on what the heck I'm drawing), so I figure I can probably finish maybe around 6-10 of these. First come first serve, I'll post them all after I'm done.

Most of these will be pretty bad, so don't get too excited :)

[edit] Well, what I posted a few weeks ago doesn't really apply to this thread anymore... it has sorta grown out of control.

So, a few guidelines - If you want a character pic, post a description (as vague or as specific as you like) and maybe I'll get around to drawing it. I'm going to try to draw them in order posted, but don't be surprised if I skip a couple now and then.

If you absolutely positively want a character portrait and are willing to dish out a couple of bucks, send me an email :) I'll put you on the top of my list of things to draw :D
[/edit]

Last edited:

Taloras

First Post
Id like 2 done if possible.....

Quarion
Half elven druid
Leather armor
scimitar
large wooden shield
brown hair and eyes

Tyrol
Human rogue/ranger/cleric of Olidammara/crusading footpad
mithril chainmail
dual wielding rapier and shortsword
brown hair and eyes

Last edited:

Kip the Bold

First Post
Well, since you are the only who has responded so far, Taloras, sure I'll draw them both. You neglected to mention whether they were male or female, but I'll assume they are male.

Kip the Bold

First Post
here's a sketch of Taloras's character Quarion...

Attachments

• druid.jpg
    druid.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 3,506

Valmur_Dwur

First Post
Darn! I missed by 2 minutes:eek: They look real good Kip! I'll post this time and perhaps I'll catch you sooner next time:cool: Valmur is a male dwur fighter short beard chain armor Dwarven waraxe and shield. Has a nose piercing and a chain attached to the 3 rings in his left ear.

Remove ads