• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Free RPG Day 2011

Tharian

First Post
Anyone willing to pick me up a copy of "We Be Goblins!"? I'm not going to be able to get to my local non friendly gaming store. :D
Hey [MENTION=232]Crothian[/MENTION] I was able to snag a spare copy from my LGS. Send me a PM and we can arrange getting it to you. I don't think I have your address any longer.

possum

First Post
Got the D&D supplement and played in one of the two "We Be Goblins" tables running. The GM got the dice tower as well as a friends copy of "Goblins" and used the tower. Pretty nifty.

sjmiller

Explorer
I don't suppose anyone has an extra dice tower with which they are willing to part? I can trade some none Free RPG stuff, or even do a special writeup for you. Let's talk!

thewok

First Post
Does anyone know any details about the D&D adventure? I'm looking for:
-what level are the characters?
-will there be pregens?
-can I bring my own character?
-what are the restrictions?
-how does the adventure start (so one can build a compatible character)?

In case you didn't get to the store, the D&D offering for free RPG day was not an adventure. At least not in the normal sense. It's actually a supplement for the Shadowfell box set, detailing a new Domain of Dread.

To use the monster blocks in the book, you'd want a party in the very late heroic or very early paragon tiers (the "boss" is a 13 solo). It's actually a pretty cool book. I really need to pick up that Shadowfell box set soon.

Wycen

Explorer
I managed to pick up the "We Be Goblins" adventure and a snazzy d20. In the past I've tried to hit multiple stores and grab an item from each, but a local store wasn't participating this year and when I learned that, I decided to high speed it to GOB and hope they had a copy, which they did. Plus I was in a museum archive until 4 pm, so I got a late start.

Pinotage

Explorer
For those that want a copy of We Be Goblins - it's free in pdf from tomorrow.

Anybody get a chance to play DCC RPG from Goodman Games?

Pinotage

Remove ads