• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

FREE Symbols

ukgpublishing

First Post
Presto2112 said:
The Hall of Revealers is a bardic college nestled in the heart of the vineyards of Rangique. The Hall is multifaceted, teaching its pupils in the way of magic, diplomacy, and song. But the ultimate goal of the Hall and its headmistress, Kiranni, is to ferret out the deepest darkest secrets from the four corners of the known world; not for blackmail or profit, but to share these secrets with all the world, so that knowledge can be an open concept.

The symbol of the Hall of Revealers is an open book, with a vertical, downward pointing longsword placed behind it. Crossing the longsword in an X pattern are a flute and a scepter. There is a violet ellipse backdropping all of this and a banner underneath with "Milahua Diir Hinuali" (translated from elvish as "Even The Stones Will Speak") written in elvish.

I've supplied my handrawn version. I pray you can improve upon this.

I'll do my best.

How does this grab you.

presto.jpg

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Heres Two More Requests for Holy Symbols when you can get around to them:

Navan (Mistress of Matrimony, Lady of the Sacred Vow)
Two rings (one sparkling platinum band and a gold band with a sparkling diamond) tied together by a piece of rope in the middle of a red heart.

Laylani (Matron of Mothers, Baroness of Blood)
A sleeping female baby wrapped in a white blanket in a basket floating atop a river of blood in the middle of a large circle.

As before, here is a rough sketch:
attachment.php
attachment.php

ukgpublishing

First Post
Frukathka said:
Heres Two More Requests for Holy Symbols when you can get around to them:

Navan (Mistress of Matrimony, Lady of the Sacred Vow)
Two rings (one sparkling platinum band and a gold band with a sparkling diamond) tied together by a piece of rope in the middle of a red heart.

OK heres the first.

heart.jpg

I'll hit the other later.

John

Arnwyn

First Post
ukgpublishing said:
OK so I got free reign :cool:

Anyway I have a diamond lozenge in gold with runic script and a silver frog symbol (based on a south american symbol) emblazoned on the front with two bright gem eyes.

Hope you like.
Like? Man, that is indeed awesome. Many many (many many) thanks.

These are all so useful to my game.

ukgpublishing

First Post
Frukathka said:
Thanks, it looks great! Lookin' forward to seeing the other!

OK sorry for the delay, but I have had some work to do :)

Heres the second

symbol11.jpg

And from the Living Enworld Thread

Delanor, LG god of marines, sailors, seagoing merchants and maritime trade.

Delanor.jpg

Gliran, LN god of wizardry and sorcery.

Gliran.jpg

More later

Cid

Knight Otu

First Post
ukgpublishing said:
And from the Living Enworld Thread

Delanor, LG god of marines, sailors, seagoing merchants and maritime trade.

Gliran, LN god of wizardry and sorcery.

Thanks, I think they are great. But since the deity thread is meant for archival purposes, your post looks a bit misplaced.:heh: I'll add your symbols to the appropriate posts as attachments, crediting you, and add a link to this thread into the first post tomorrow, if you don't mind.

ukgpublishing

First Post
Knight Otu said:
Thanks, I think they are great. But since the deity thread is meant for archival purposes, your post looks a bit misplaced.:heh: I'll add your symbols to the appropriate posts as attachments, crediting you, and add a link to this thread into the first post tomorrow, if you don't mind.

No problems, I wasn't aware they were archives :D

Remove ads