• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

FREE Symbols

ukgpublishing

First Post
And yet more.

OK

Heres a couple from an earlier list.

Brenna (Lesser Deity)
The Traveler’s Companion
Symbol: A campfire

Brenna.jpg

Casiia (Lesser Deity)
The Princess of the Thicket
Symbol: A hare twitching its nose

Casiia.jpg

If you have posted a request and I haven't got round to it yet, please be patient I will answer all requests..... eventually.

Thanks

gamecat

Explorer
A b s o l u t e l y. I n c r e d i b l e.

If I might be able to make a request - A Raven rampant, with a tribal-looking knife in one claw, and a glass flask in the other, set against the hilt of a backsword (a single edged european sword).

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
ukgpublishing said:
OK

Heres a couple from an earlier list.

Brenna (Lesser Deity)
Symbol: A campfire

Casiia (Lesser Deity)
Symbol: A hare twitching its nose

Those are cool. The campefire is a little... odd looking, but I understand that rendering fire is REALLY tough to do. I love 'em both, regardless.

Thanks!

KF72

ukgpublishing

First Post
Knightfall1972 said:
Those are cool. The campefire is a little... odd looking, but I understand that rendering fire is REALLY tough to do. I love 'em both, regardless.

Thanks!

KF72

Hehe, Yeah fire can be difficult, but the Campfire was a deliberate attempt to stylise something that is otherwise quite ordinary. Not sure if it worked :)

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
UKG, not sure if you noticed this thread. I have no desire to publish my SciFi setting, as it includes elements from a lot of closed content sources. I will be printing it out though, so that I can have a hard copy for myself as a refrence and anyone that may wish to play it with me. I'd really like to see this piece done by a couple of talented artists.

ukgpublishing

First Post
Frukathka said:
UKG, not sure if you noticed this thread. I have no desire to publish my SciFi setting, as it includes elements from a lot of closed content sources. I will be printing it out though, so that I can have a hard copy for myself as a refrence and anyone that may wish to play it with me. I'd really like to see this piece done by a couple of talented artists.

Hi

Posted a response with Picture to

http://www.enworld.org/showthread.php?p=2283088#post2283088

ukgpublishing

First Post
gamecat said:
A b s o l u t e l y. I n c r e d i b l e.

If I might be able to make a request - A Raven rampant, with a tribal-looking knife in one claw, and a glass flask in the other, set against the hilt of a backsword (a single edged european sword).

Thanks

I had a great deal of difficulty finding a raven base in a rampant pose. Passant a plenty but not rampant :(

Anyway, I'm not 100% happy with this one, but here goes anyway :)

gamecat.jpg

Hope you like it.

ukgpublishing

First Post
Doodling!

Hi

I was playing around with a biohazard symbol, just doodling really and thought I would sahre the result.

bio1.jpg

Not quite sure if I like the effect or not :confused:

Cid

Remove ads