• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Freelance Company- Adventure Module Call to Arms!

Padril

First Post
As Silentspace said this is still an ongoing project but seems to have neglected an email address :eek: . Use this email address instead.

padril_estel at yahoo dot co dot uk

Aleshandre

First Post
Okay, I am definitely in!

I also have a concept. One which would allow us to move it into any setting and have a series of contiguous semi-related concepts that would each be portable to several other games or settings.

I have been working on a project that I have been calling Time Crisis. The basic premise is that in the future, time travel has become very prevelant, but a side effect of it is that "temporal distortion fields" are begining to cause creatures and people from various ages to cross into other eras. I have been working on it from a d20 Modern perspective and with that premise, I have created several new starting occupations (a few for each of the major eras and a few that are available to all eras). This concept should provide enough flexibility to allow cross-setting adventures, as well as several linked adventures.

email me at aleshandre@sbcglobal.net

Last edited:

Remove ads