Pathfinder 2E Frequent Bathing Required (Recruiting A DM)

gargoyleking

Adventurer
I may be wanting to make changes soon. I'm about to be picking up the AoO Character guide and want to see if tgere's anything that fits Aketes better than wgat he's already got going on. Fluffwise.

Kaodi

Hero
Okay the IC thread is finally up here: Frequent Bathing Required . I had originally intended to get some more back and forth between the people discussing there options in there, but it is getting late and I just wanted to get something posted. My first posts in any game tend to be my wordiest and possibly best written, so do not expect everything I write there to be so... wordy, ;) .

Also: I sorta apologize for all of the different grey text but I am kinda colouring based on the assumption we will all be going back to dark mode at some point.

gargoyleking

Adventurer
Okay, I may want to make a change or two here tomorrow, been waiting for a certain payday to come through all week but it's being delayed. My normal pay hits tomorrow though, and I'll be grabbing the LOCG. Guess it won't be anything crazy until then. Posting to RG and then I'll check the IC thread.

Also, I use the phone so primarily, and dark mode is my standard.

Kaodi

Hero
Maybe I will have to carefully go through the errata later because there has been one "massive" change that I see just glancing under the equipment section: apparently the first 2 Bulk of items in your backpack do not count towards your limit. Might not affect some people whose Bulk is mostly worn by necessity, but it is certainly possible to attach waterskins to your backpack, which given that they have 1 Bulk when full counts for something. Getting clean water to drink might also be something that is addressed from time to time in game as the adventure starts in a place with a lot of dirty, salty water everywhere.

Edit: Actually I just looked again and now the waterskin is always light Bulk whether full or empty.

gargoyleking

Adventurer
Okay, I didn't see any real changes I wanted to make. Unless I maybe don't need Halfling Weapon Familiarity. I'm still not sure what 'gain access to' means in that regard.

In any case, Aketes is good to go. Assuming he's allowed to bring a bear into a major city and all.

Kaodi

Hero
I am sorry guys, given that we were just getting started, but I think I may need to cancel this game. It has been really windy here since last night and the frame and canvas shelter we had in our driveway blew over in the middle of the night. I only found out this morning when it got light enough to see. This is on top of my Dad have been hospitalized since March. And I... I just do not know that I want to continue under these circumstances. My life is a mess, literally and figuratively. I need to stop frittering all of my time away.

@JustinCase
@Charwoman Gene
@KahlessNestor
@gargoyleking
@FitzTheRuke

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Hey, you take care of yourself and your family. Global Warming and Climate Change should have been called Catastrophic Weather Screwing if they'd wanted anyone to care about it. Life's more important than these games, though they do provide a much-needed distraction from it sometimes.

Remove ads