D&D General Friday Chill Discussion: What's your favorite monster?

My current favourite is giants, only because I'm really proficient in their use against the PCs. They push, they knock prone, they tear up terrain, topple fixtures and fittings, they toss, they sunder, they have reach, anything/anyone is a ranged weapon, and they start tearing one apart once they have you grappled, they bellow, they pound, they crush. They're just awesomely terrifying.
It has nothing to do with the monsters manual. ;)

Mind of tempest

(he/him)advocate for 5e psionics
My current favourite is giants, only because I'm really proficient in their use against the PCs. They push, they knock prone, they tear up terrain, topple fixtures and fittings, they toss, they sunder, they have reach, anything/anyone is a ranged weapon, and they start tearing one apart once they have you grappled, they bellow, they pound, they crush. They're just awesomely terrifying.
It has nothing to do with the monsters manual. ;)
I always felt giants could have been done better cool mechanics and a greater world impact.

Vaalingrade

Legend
I like mummies, not because they're especially interesting, but because it's easy to wrap up so many other monsters in bandages or rags and make it into a "mummy surprise."
Might you interest you in the the Raggamofyn?

Not sure if they originated in Eberron, but they're symbiotes that can turn ANYTHING into a mummy surprise.

Remove ads