D&D General Friday Fun: Merge Two Monsters

Lanefan

Victoria Rules
There have been wars fought (I know, I DMed them!) over whether a Human-Halfling crossbreed should be called a Quarterling or a Threequarterling.

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
Troll + Orc

I give you the dreaded... Trork.

BEEEWARRRRE its special attacks...the endlessly regenerating baleful booty shake!

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
I give you the very rare black dragon sub-type, the dreaded... Diamond Black

A diamondback rattlesnake and a black dragon. Extra bite attack (from speed or strike), venomous bite in addition to its acid breath...and a rattlling tail, extra cudgel damage from its tail strike.

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
From the depths of the Plane of Shadows and the eternal, rejuvenating chill of necrotic energy, the very of wings of death. I give you...

The FEARNIX!

A shadow + roc (+phoenix).

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
Ok...I"m gettin' in a zone (that I'm sure many would wish I exited)...but I've been working on [fantastic] "animals" for my homebrew setting, lately...

A giant porcupine and a rhino. I give you, the quill-shooting behemoth, the bashful bane of the plain...

The Spine-oceros!

Goblinda

A goblin crossed with Linda the Innkeeper. The goblin blood has made her less ornery and more pleasant to be around. The new, weird snickering when she takes your coin is a little creepy though.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases