D&D 5E Frighteningly Frightened

R_J_K75

Legend
Hilariously most undead are not immune to Exhaustion either.

So much for your Necromancer working your Zombies around the clock.
I'm surprised the PCs survived let alone knocked the Vampire Spawn out. The Paladin whacked him with a smite that frightened and that put me on my toes, and in the end they won. Well see, we left off with the rouge knocking him out. He's just a low-level Legate of the shadow. Players. they make the game go around. and I just frame the scene and react after.

I'm surprised the PCs survived let alone knocked the Vampire Spawn out. The Paladin whacked him with a smite that frightened and that put me on my toes, and in the end they won. Well see, we left off with the rouge knocking him out. He's just a low-level Legate of the shadow. Players. they make the game go around. and I just frame the scene and react after.

You did allow an opposed skill check to win the combat, and circumvent HP and the Monsters CR etc.

Not that there is anything wrong with that, but I wouldnt have.

R_J_K75

Legend
You did allow an opposed skill check to win the combat, and circumvent HP and the Monsters CR etc.

Not that there is anything wrong with that, but I wouldnt have.
We play an ad-hoc 5E game as in none of us are really versedin them. In the back of my mind something told me something was wrong. Honestly, I'm more interested in what the players are going to do with the KO'd Vampire Spawn.

Remove ads