• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Fringe #5: Power Hungry/Oct 2008

Arnwyn

First Post
They skipped out on a cool bit of marketing by not riding him out and letting us internet geeks yap about if we saw him or not, is it just the same extra or is it more important.
Ew, hell no. That sounds a whole lot like it would be something out of the garbage that Lost has become. "Marketing" my ass.

Forget that. Answer the :):):):)ing questions, for pete's sake. JJ hasn't screwed this show up... yet... and I'd like it to stay that way.

I'm with JC on this one.

GlassJaw

Hero
I am totally digging this show! It's been my favorite this season - far more than Heroes as well.

I'm actually enjoying it the more I watch it. I really like how they are starting to connect things together, including things from the previous episodes. The interaction between the 3 main characters also keeps better since each actor seems to be more comfortable with their roles.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads