• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

From the ashes will rise a new Hivemind.

Maybe.... maybe not

The few female friends I have that tattoo the lower back or illiac crevece area are..... promiscious at the least. Not slutty but flirty for sure. Some of them.... wellllll...... I would be cautious if considering doing some things with them. :uhoh:

feh.... time to get ready for work.

Day off and I have a 1/2 dozen legal / finicial things to do AND get called into work for 2 1/2 hours because the DM is making a "surprise" inspection of the store.

Still have not heard from the state for help BUT the morgage company thinks I qualify for aid through a government program. Resubmitted some info today and I should know by this time in Febuary. May reduce my interest rate to 2% for 5 years to allow for concentration on medical / repair bills. Best news I've heard in a while besides "Pizza is done" at dinner the other week. :p

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Here's hoping that comes through, it's always good to get those interest rates kicked down. Good luck!

What Warlock said, but try to do it ASAP and hope that Hyper-inflation doesn't start to kick in cause if another "stimulus bill" is tossed out there like they are thinking of doing, then I'd expect the dollar to crash sometime between 2011 - 2013..

Last edited:

BBBBrrrrrrrrrrr

Furnance broke again. Spring in motor from what i can tell.

I was quietly watching X-files Season 2 eating stuffing (its all that is in the house) and whack! CRa-Cra-Crack sound. Looking at it a spring broke.

Held off calling repair people since its 75-100 dollars just to come to the house as an emergency call.

So at 8 I'll call and I'll no doubt see the guys at the store as they stop there every morning for coffee.

So lets see....

Broken Stove.... part coming

Broken Furnance..... repair call

Broken muffler pipe on car...... heh

Broken air thingamagigger on car..... heh

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Don't worry accordingto some scientists, Global Warming is dead and we actually entered into a mini iceage not unlike the one from "Day After Tomarrow."

Don't you just like that Inconvenient 'truth,' so suck on that Al Gore.

Dog Moon

Adventurer
I would love to see this in 3-D.

DO NOT WAIT FOR VIDEO

To enjoy it completely you need the large screen.

This one will surpass Titaniac and soon.

I was telling this to someone the other day. The person was like 'I guess I could be interested in watching Avatar, but I figure I'll wait till it's on video.'

I was like 'Dude, if you are going to watch it, watch it now in theaters with the 3-d IMAX showing. If you don't, you're going to miss almost everything that everyone is talking about.'

Now, while I think it may still be an interesting video, I feel that since the plot is sorta meh and the characters okay that the main reason to see the movie is for the 3-d IMAX effects. Don't think he's going to see it, but apparently while he watches movies and stuff on Hulu all the time, he doesn't like going to movie theaters. He's kinda weird that way.

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Roommate said something unintentionally funny. We were on our way to the bowling alley, but we were going to miss Happy Hour, but one of the other members of our team was already there. I told him to get me a pair of 2-for-1 beers. My roommate said 'Get me a Happy Hour Diet Coke.' Or at least that's what he was trying to say, what it ended up coming out as was 'Get me a Happy Hour Diet C- something that rhymes with Rock.' I looked up from putting on my shoes and was like 'What?' He quickly corrected himself.

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Don't worry accordingto some scientists, Global Warming is dead and we actually entered into a mini iceage not unlike the one from "Day After Tomarrow."

Don't you just like that Inconvenient 'truth,' so suck on that Al Gore.

Heh. I sorta feel like we hit a mini ice age every year. Except here in Minnesota, we call it Winter.

Remove ads