• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Frotisar Project

shivamuffin

First Post
I'm doing a map for free, and need to use this forum to store the non CC2 images as the work progresses. Yahoo won't accept PNG format...

If anybody has a request, or comments on the work, feel free to do so. I love making maps.

Someday I'll do it for money!

Attachments

• frotisar.png
    frotisar.png
    23.6 KB · Views: 351

Smoke and Mirrors

First Post
Hey shivamuffin cool maps... I got a bit of a request for ya'...
if you have the time anyway. I'm the guy who did the drawing of the river fey and i need a nifty map for the campaign that character will be starring in... it's not too bad because as far as the characters know there world is this one lonely continent... explorers who have left the ports are never heard from again (due to a very nasty lack of wind from any direction many miles to the north, and the rocky shallow waters to the south). In essence the people here feel that their world is this landmass, and a ring of water that serves as a buffer to the Void. The grey and white areas are simply opposing sides in war that the pcs could potentially help end if they survive this whole thing. And the two ling lines running from that one city to the other two is the first cross continental railroad (it's a steamworks D&D campaign).Anyway I was wondering if you could take this map and give it a more professional touch, if you can find a chance. :D Oh and by the way thanks, I'll be posting some the monster stats on the river fey as well as a new desert type fey, and a bizarre creature that revels in destroying machines (our gobber's worst nightmare) at that message board you were telling me about.

Attachments

• map.jpg
    map.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 318

shivamuffin

First Post
First. Got a bigger copy? email it to shivamuffin@yahoo.com

Second: Scale? Are we talking entire world, or Australia sized?

Other details:

Do you want the geography and the shaded territories too?

Will I be naming regions? If so, I can do that if you either number the map and provide a key to the numbers, or just write on the map...It has to be legible and large enough to avoid being blurred by JPEG or PNG format ( Those two are prefered ).

I hope that I'm not being too demanding? It will only speed up the process and result in higher quality and satisfaction for you.

:D

shivamuffin

First Post
This IS the final version, for real. Regional names and such will be left to the worlds owner, and I'll probaly add more to the map at the owner's request, should they desire it.

Attachments

• frotisar 2.png
    frotisar 2.png
    75.6 KB · Views: 342

Mistah_Richard

First Post
Just out of curiosity, why are you using a PNG file format? While it is universal it would be better to simply work in hi-rez using a proper publishing format (like say tif) and export a 75dpi RGB JPEG file version of it for viewing.

Just curious.

Smoke and Mirrors

First Post
The map turned out great... I'm really impressed. I find it so hard to be creative when it comes to the geography of world building. This is really awesome stuff:D

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads