Frukathka's Challenges

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
My passion is gaming and music. So here, I will post lyrics of songs and challenge EnWorlders to come up with material to be used in gaming.

EDIT: I am going to let each challenge run for a week so that everyone can look at them and hopefully feel inspired by each one and post their ideas. So, no matter who you are, feel free to participate!

Challenge #1
Challenge #2
Challenge #3
Challenge #4
Challenge #5
Challenge #6 (current)

Last edited:

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Challenge #1

First Challenge
Let's see what materials you can come up with based off of Lionel Richie's Angel (lyrics):

------------------------------------------

I just want to tell you all the things you are
And all the things you mean to me
You've been with me forever
Through the changes in my life
Through all the tears and laughter

When I find myself believing there's no place to go
When I feel the loneliness inside my heart

You're the answer to my prayers
And you're with me everywhere
You're my angel, miracle, you're all I need tonight
Give me shelter from the rain
You breathe life in me again
You're my angel, miracle, you're all I need to know, tonight

Life is just a moment
We're blowing in the wind
We're trying to find a friend
And only time can tell us
If win or if we lose
And who will stand beside us

When there's darkness all around me
You're the light I see
When I need someone to ease my troubled mind

You're my angel, miracle, you're all I need to know, tonight

You're all I need tonight
All I need tonight
All I need tonight
You're my angel

You're my angel, my miracle, you're all I need to know, tonight

Land Outcast

Explorer
Party member, companion of a character. seriously.

More abstract:

Trust
Benefit: In strenous situations (whenever under 1/3 hp or mortal danger as judged by DM), as long as a person determined at the taking of this feat is conscious and you are actually seeing that person, you gain a +1 sacred bonus to all checks per every 5 levels you have.

Nonlethal Force

First Post
Adventurers: 4

Party level: High

A squadron of Pelor's best (insert favored celestial being/creature) has been captured by a force of Hextorian clerics supported by demon lords. Pelor calls upon his favorite champions (A.K.A "the party") and draws them to Celestia where they meet Bahamut and Pelor both. Bahamut grants them the service of 4 (ECL appropriate, of course) Battle Dragons to ride into combat with. Pelor supplies the party with special holy demon/devil bane weapons as well as axiomatic/anarchic weapons for the various alignments of the party to weild.

Their Mission: Travel to the Abyss - or wherever the DM chooses to place Hextor's minions hideaway. Fight through layer after layer of demonic lords until the squadron of celestials can be reached.

- - - - - -

So, how's that for "not what you were expecting?" :D

DarkKestral

First Post
Impassioned Defense

Prerequisites: bardic music ability

Benefit: You may now use an additional use of bardic music to gain a morale bonus to AC equal to your inspire courage bonus while using inspire courage.

Improved Impassioned Defense

Prerequisites: Con 13, Impassioned Defense, Inspire Courage +2

Benefit: 1/day, you may expend a bardic music use to transfer the damage an ally would take this turn to you. This ally also receives an additional +2 bonus to AC this turn. You must be next to the targeted ally for this feat to work.

Nonlethal Force

First Post
I'm glad you enjoyed the idea. It wasn't very detailed, but I'm assuming that if you are like me you'd rather have the concept and leave the nuts and bolts planning like encounters to the DM.

Anyway, I look forward to your next challenge. You'll put these out how often again?

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Nonlethal Force said:
I'm glad you enjoyed the idea. It wasn't very detailed, but I'm assuming that if you are like me you'd rather have the concept and leave the nuts and bolts planning like encounters to the DM.
I do like fully fleshed out adventures, but that is why I have a subscription to Dungeon magazine. I also like adventure concepts, as it allows me to use it and mold it to my homebrew.

Nonlethal Force said:
Anyway, I look forward to your next challenge. You'll put these out how often again?
Once a week. Maybe twice a week if responses drop.

TarionzCousin

Second Most Angelic Devil Ever
A succubus seduces one of the PC's. They later find out it was really an incubus with Lionel Ritchie's head shapechanged into Beyonce'.

Then the horror begins. Lionel Ritchie just says "horror" to me. Aaaaaaaagh!!!

Remove ads