• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[FULL] 3.5 Adventure Path - Dungeon Magazine

Sebastian O

First Post
jpwic said:
Woops thats what you get for doing it making a character when youve been awake for 20 hours:) .. Good is his other domain.. I'm always forgetting about weapon focus, and yup youre right:)

Okay, Thurgosh is officially approved then! Good job!

Sebastian O

First Post
Dragon-Slayer said:
Demetrius Bluefox

Dragon-Slayer: There is a problem with Demtrius' ability scores. After reverse-engineering the gnome racial modifiers, the remaining scores are a 30 point buy.

Take a look, and let me know what you'd like to change.

Ry

Explorer
Sebastian O said:
rycanada: Okay, I've gone over Kalte's character sheet, and just have a few issues:

1. Need his age

2. You forgot to list his Init score (+2)

3. I figure that his glaive hits for 1d10+3 damage (not +4)

4. I figured remaining wealth at 30 gp, 9sp. This includes him having one set of clothes (Explorers outfit) for free.

Other than that, he looks good!

I'll edit the above char entry to fix it when I'm back from work.
But in the meantime...
1. Age is 20
3. Since glaive is 2-handed, no shield allowed, don't I get to add an additional 1/2 STR to the damage?

Sebastian O

First Post
rycanada said:
3. Since glaive is 2-handed, no shield allowed, don't I get to add an additional 1/2 STR to the damage?

You're absolutely right, I forgot to account for that additional bonus! +4 it is!

That finishes off Kalte, he is approved officially now! Thanks!

Sebastian O

First Post
Rogue's Gallery is up!

I've created a thread for this game on the RG, it is found here.

Mimic, jpwic, rycanada: Aleria, Thurgosh, and Kalte are all ready to go, so feel free to post them at your convenience.

Dragon-Slayer

First Post
Sebastian O said:
Dragon-Slayer: There is a problem with Demtrius' ability scores. After reverse-engineering the gnome racial modifiers, the remaining scores are a 30 point buy.

Take a look, and let me know what you'd like to change.

Egads, I was trying to err on the side of caution,and I was still off on my calculations, sorry about that. I have taken one away from both Con and Dex and adjusted saves, AC and skills accordingly.

Sebastian O

First Post
Dragon-Slayer said:
Egads, I was trying to err on the side of caution,and I was still off on my calculations, sorry about that. I have taken one away from both Con and Dex and adjusted saves, AC and skills accordingly.

Well, actually, now you went a bit too far the other way. It's a 27 point buy now. :lol:

One more try?

shilsen

Adventurer
Sebastian O said:
shilsen: I'm still going over things for Philip, but one thing that jumps out at me is that he can't take Weapon Finesse as a feat, because it requires a BAB of +1.
Drat! Now I have to go turn in my Rules Lawyer badge :eek: I'll switch it out for something else.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads