• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[FULL] 3.5 Adventure Path - Dungeon Magazine

Dragon-Slayer

First Post
Taking one more player as the DM has disappeared. I will try my best to keep it afloat. We will go down the line in seniority (earliest post) downward until there is an alternate ready to roll.

Badger

First Post
I know I may be far on the totem pole, but I would like to sign on as an alternate as well. I can play pretty much anyclass the group needs, as I don't really have a preference, although racially, I do lean towards dwarves...:)

Thanks..

Blue_Genie

First Post
Dragon-Slayer said:
Taking one more player as the DM has disappeared. I will try my best to keep it afloat. We will go down the line in seniority (earliest post) downward until there is an alternate ready to roll.
What do you guys still need? I'm assuming that your character will be leaving the game, Dragon-Slayer? Do you want someone to play him, or do you want a new character?

Dragon-Slayer

First Post
Badger said:
I know I may be far on the totem pole, but I would like to sign on as an alternate as well. I can play pretty much anyclass the group needs, as I don't really have a preference, although racially, I do lean towards dwarves...:)

Thanks..

Badger: The group could use a wizard or sorcerer, although a ranger, paladin or monk isn't out of the question, nor would any of the core classes from Complete Warrior or Complete Divine. You can sign on as an alternate.

Dragon-Slayer

First Post
Blue_Genie said:
What do you guys still need? I'm assuming that your character will be leaving the game, Dragon-Slayer? Do you want someone to play him, or do you want a new character?

I will take Demetrius out for now, I am still hoping Sebastian O will come back, there might be a perfectly reasonable explanation (family tragedy, loss of internet connection, etc) for his not posting lately. A new character will be fine, as I would want to run one of my own design and not someone elses' myself. Please read through the story so far and let me know what you want to run and get a character going as soon as possible. I have read through the first chapter I will give a synopsis and start it back up later this afternoon/evening. I would like to introduce the new character as soon as possible.

Badger

First Post
Character is posted...he my be a little rough around the edges, as I snap upgraded him from 3.0 to 3.5, but I think the basic idea is there. Please let me know if I made any huge mistakes, as I am slowly getting back in the habit of doing char sheets.

Dragon-Slayer

First Post
Badger said:
Character is posted...he my be a little rough around the edges, as I snap upgraded him from 3.0 to 3.5, but I think the basic idea is there. Please let me know if I made any huge mistakes, as I am slowly getting back in the habit of doing char sheets.

Your character will work. I take it by the spells your occupation is Wizard ;) but are you a specilaist, or general spellcaster?

To all; I was reading through the Paizo boards to run this as best I could, I haven't dropped off or decided not to run this adventure, it was too much fun to give up on.

Badger

First Post
He will be a Diviner with prohibited school of Necromancy.

I will keep following the boards waiting for the chance to hop in when I can..:)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads