• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Fun with Craft Arms and Armour

Particle_Man

Explorer
I have an idea for a Sapphire Hierarch with the Craft Arms and Armour feat (originally so that I could make axiomatic weapons). But it got me thinking: what else can I do with this feat? I know I can make other magical weapons and magical armours, but is there anything I should be looking for in particular? And is there anything else I can make in addition, using this feat (I am assuming not but I have been wrong before)?

It's a prereq to Craft Construct. I had a wizard that created himself an iron golem. I added a special platform onto the back so I could ride around on it. It was a compromise with the DM for letting me ride in it. ;)

BlackSeed_Vash

Explorer
Second on Craft Construct. In addition, getting Leadership whether or not your DM allows for assistance during the actual crafting of the magical items is a great boon.
1) Followers and/or cohort can be used to craft the masterwork weapons/armor quickly and cheaper than buy it off market.
2) If assistance is allowed, followers and/or cohort can provide spells directly or with Use Magic Device (should your own be too low).

Remove ads