Gale Force 9 Releases Out of the Abyss DM Screen & New Archetype Decks

The DM Screen looks nice it just looks to be a little late. The release date shows Dec 12?

The cards would be nice, but I don't like all of those micro transactions. They add up and discourage me from buying them. I suppose I just think they are too expensive.

Valmarius

First Post
Does the Arcane Archetypes deck contain any spells other than the new SCAG ones?

Yes, it has all the spells to cover the Warlock's invocations and Patron spells (Dissonant Whispers anyone?) including some blank cards for those Pact of the Tome people.
I believe the Sorcerer and Wizard ones are: Reincarnate, to cover a wild magic surge, and Raise Dead for Transmutation school Wizards

Valmarius

First Post
ooh.. you are our new go to person for news on GF9!.. Welcome to the inner circle..

I'm happy to answer what questions I can. As long as everyone recognises that there are certain questions I can't :p

I work on the Collector's Series miniature line, and most of the peripheral stuff likes cards and screens etc.

Pauper

That guy, who does that thing.
Dang it -- that'll teach me to trust a headline.

The headline says GF9 has 'released' these products, when in reality they've just 'announced' the products for a release date in December. Now I look like an idiot with my FLGS.

Thanks, Obama!

Pauper

That guy, who does that thing.
Is that implying there that there are no new Divine spells ie Paladin/Cleric spells in SCAG?

If there are new cleric spells, they're going to be associated with one of the
new cleric domains in SCAG -- there's a 43-card deck just for those spells,
and while they might all be reprints, they also might not.

--
Pauper

Remove ads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases