D&D 5E Gale Force 9 Shows Off D&D 'Of Ships & The Sea' DM Screen

Gale Force Nine has shared some pictures of the new DM Screen geared at nautical adventures, Of Ships & The Sea. The website says "Pre-Order - Mid June", so I'm not sure if it's available yet.

Gale Force Nine has shared some pictures of the new DM Screen geared at nautical adventures, Of Ships & The Sea. The website says "Pre-Order - Mid June", so I'm not sure if it's available yet.

dms1.jpg

dms2.jpg

dms1.jpg

MNblockhead

A Title Much Cooler Than Anything on the Old Site
You can buy 3-panel screens with pockets built in if you don't want to rig one up with sheet protectors - one example here:
https://www.peginc.com/store/savage-worlds-customizable-gm-screen/

Similar to The World's Greatest Screen by Hammerdog Games, which is what I have and recommend if you are not too cost conscious. Some have expressed that customizable screens like Hammerdog's and Savage World's may not be particularly durable, though in my experience the Hammerdog screens seem to hold up better than most printed screens I've used. But you can't beed the three-binder method for cost, customizability, and durability. That said, I found the 3-binder method to be a lot bulkier and not particularly convenient at the table. I usually have books dice, minis, and other aids behind my screen. It is much easier to slip an insert in or out than it is to flip a screen-protected page.

Remove ads

Remove ads