Galtanas Story

sunangel

First Post
Destiny is the gods will...

I'm dying this 7th Valrinadia 2497... I'm in my room, I don't believe I'm getting this old... now I can't even smash some head or even handle my sword anymore. I have make a long a bloody life... for more then one thousand years i have conquer land, defend the elven people and I had even destroy my own people...

My name is Galtanas Lunagik, as u guessed I'm a old elf... My room is plenty of treasure and art object I have gather in my life. My wife is sitting just beside me... in my dying bed, she's so beautiful even after a thousand years of marriage. She’s the high priestess of Alustryëlle mother of all creation and magic. She the greatness of all elven maiden I have meet in my life, mortal call her by the name of Melissa.

I feel so much pain in my body... and much more in my soul. I have made so bad action in the past, I hope that Alustryëlle will forgive me and accept my poor soul in the stars...

My children are here too they got so big and strong now... I have now more grand child I can count. Alexandryanne, one of my oldest children is now general as i was. She hold the secret art of bladesinger I teaches her many years before. She's far more heroic I was... with her flame hair, this lady is strong as me and wise as her mother... I hope she'll serve the Queen for ever with honour and prosperity...

Man... I feel the pain... the angel of the death Crushia is about to take me... maybe i should take the last hours I have to tell you the history of my life... I warn you that this story is creepy and mad but I'm a man of honour... I'll not lie to you....

A long time ago i was young as you are....

-This a start for me to write story in english... this will be nice for comment and tell me if you are interested to have me write more

SunAngel
OverGod of MoonZar

Last edited:

Remove ads