Game Boxes for BRPG

heruca

Explorer
I just released a new digital game conversion for BRPG, a medieval re-theme of the "Nexus Ops" boardgame called "Feudal Ops". Click here for details and to download the files.

heruca

Explorer
I just released a new free digital game conversion for BRPG, a Star Wars re-theme of the "For Sale" card game. Click here for details and to download the files.

heruca

Explorer
I've released the free digital conversion I made of "Up Front", an out-of-print WWII card game originally published in 1983 by Avalon Hill.

Click here for details, screenshots, and to download the files.

Battlegrounds v1.6k is required to play this game.

heruca

Explorer
I just released a new digital game conversion for BRPG, a zombie re-theme of the "Dominion" card game called "Zombinion". Click here for details and to download the files.

Also, last month I forgot to mention here that I released the digital conversion I made of "The Island of D 2", a solitaire fantasy adventure card game, by Jack Darwid.

Click here for details, screenshots, and to download the files.

Battlegrounds v1.6k is required to play this game.

heruca

Explorer
The two Game Boxes mentioned in the opening post (Valkenburg Castle and Asteroid Zero-Four, by Task Force Games) are currently available in a discounted bundle. This promo is only available for a limited time. See the bottom of the BG Store page for details.

It's also worth noting that both of those games have recently been updated to take advantage of new features that were added to the software since their original release. Any errors that were discovered in the original releases have also been fixed.

Remove ads